ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat PDF is a long established best-selling guide to the management of common conditions of the Ears, Nose and Throat. It follows a symptomatic approach for evaluation and prioritization of common presentations and provides guidance on primary care assessment and management, and on when and why to refer for a specialist opinion.
Fully revised to reflect the current practice of oto-rhino-laryngology and head and neck surgery, new chapters address the increasing specialization and improved understanding of the likely causes and specialist treatment for symptoms such as tinnitus, nasal discharge, nasal obstruction, facial plastic surgery, head and neck trauma and foreign bodies, and non-specialist assessment and examination. There is new content on rhinoplasty, pinnaplasty, non-melanoma skin tumors, thyroid disease, and head and neck cancer, with many new full color illustrations and algorithms throughout.
Recommended Books For You
Description of ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat PDF
This Ebook (ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat PDF 6th Edition) is one of the best ebooks available for the basic study of ear, nose and throat. This book provides a precise and classic look into this major subject of student years and before a medical student prepares for his/her board exams, they should look into this book for an outline for start.
Harold S Ludman, Consultant Surgeon in Neuro-otology, National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, London (retired), UK; and Emeritus Consultant Surgeon in Otolaryngology, King’s College Hospital, London (retired), UK. Dr. Harold Ludman, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Westbury, NY and has been practicing for 64 years. He graduated from SUNY Downstate M C Coll Med in 1954 and specializes in internal medicine.
Patrick J Bradley, Consultant, Otorhinolaryngologist; Head and Neck Oncologic Surgeon, University Hospital, Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK.
This book provides an easy to read and informative guide for a medical student in their clinical years as well as someone just starting their otolaryngology residency.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the ABC of ear, nose and throat pdf ebook alongside their authors.
- Contributors vii
- Preface ix
- 1 Examination of the Ear Nose and Throat 1 Harold Ludman and Patrick J. Bradley
- 2 Pain in the Ear 8 Harold Ludman
- 3 Discharge from the Ear 15 Robin Youngs
- 4 Hearing Impairment in Adults 21 Gavin A. J. Morrison
- 5 Hearing Impairment in Children 27 Stephen J. Broomfield and Andrew H. Marshall
- 6 Acoustic Neuromas and Other Cerebellopontine Angle Tumours 33 Tony Wright
- 7 Tinnitus 39 Thomasina Meehan and Claudia Nogueira
- 8 Vertigo and Imbalance 44 Harold Ludman
- 9 Facial Palsy 49 Iain Swan
- 10 Facial Pain 53 Lisha McLelland and Nick S. Jones
- 11 Paranasal Sinus Disease 58 Derek Skinner
- 12 Nasal Discharge 65 Andrew C. Swift
- 13 Epistaxis 71 Gerald W. McGarry
- 14 Nasal Obstruction and Smell Disorders 76 Desmond A. Nunez
- 15 Facial Plastics 81 Patrick Walsh Julian Rowe-Jones and Simon Watts
- 16 Throat Pain 89 William McKerrow and Patrick J. Bradley
- 17 Hoarseness and Voice Disorders 94 Mered Harries
- 18 Airway Obstruction and Stridor 100 Vinidh Paleri and Patrick J. Bradley
- 19 Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea 108 Tawakir Kamani and Anshul Sama
- 20 Swallowing Problems 113 Vinidh Paleri and Patrick J. Bradley
- 21 Head and Neck Trauma 120 Paul Tierney
- 22 Foreign Bodies 125 Ricardo Persaud Antony Narula and Patrick J. Bradley
- 23 Neck Swellings 131 Nick Roland and Patrick J. Bradley
- 24 Head and Neck Cancer 139 Patrick J. Bradley
- Index 147
Dimensions and Characters
- 162 Pages
- File Size: 4 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- ABC Series
Download Link for ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat PDF 6th Edition
Shown below is a download link for the PDF file of ABC of Ear, Nose and Throat PDF 6th Edition. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.