A practical guide to the diagnosis and treatment of acute symptoms and conditions, the ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis PDF provides a step-by-step guide to emergency differential diagnosis for non-specialists in a hospital or primary care setting.
This new title in the ABC series covers the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and management of the most common symptoms with ‘walk through’ diagnosis, clear learning outcomes, and easy to find treatment options.
Using the familiar problem-based teaching approach for rapid assimilation of information, case studies in each chapter allow the reader to be sure that they have synthesized the information given and can apply it to clinical cases.
Description of ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis PDF
This ABC series book is one of its most widely sold books because of the highly demanding title it carries in it. Differential diagnosis is one title that every medical practitioner and even medical students can put to use in any ward and subject in the field of medicine and surgery because it is used everyday and everywhere which makes this book particularly of high importance to students. Download it now and start mastering your medical skills.
Francis Morris, Consultant in Emergency Medicine, NorthernGeneral Hospital, Sheffield, UK. Lead editor of ABC of clinical electrocardiography. He is the Clinical Director of the Chest pain unit in Sheffield and has written four books on aspects of emergency medicine. He is a regional representative of the British Association of Emergency Medicine. His main research interests are the management of chest pain, DVT and pulmonary embolus.
Alan Fletcher, B Med Sci(Hons), MB ChB, MRCP, FFAEM.Appointed Consultant in Acute General Medicine and EmergencyMedicine in 2004, Alan has clinical responsibilities in theEmergency Department and Medical Assessment Units. He is Sheffield teaching Hospitals’ Clinical Lead for Acute Medicine, TrainingProgramme Director for Acute Medicine in the South YorkshireDeanery, and Foundation Programme, Director. Apart from an active-teaching responsibility, he has research interests in the assessment of Nurse Practitioner competence and the value of acute medical admission.
Table of Contents
The ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis PDF ebook includes the following chapters along with names of the authors:
- 1 Unconsciousness and Coma ( Roger Dalton ).
- 2 Calf Pain ( Francis Morris and Alan Fletcher ).
- 3 Chest Pain – Cardiac ( Nicki Doddridge ).
- 4 High Fever ( Rachel Foster ).
- 5 Vaginal Bleeding ( Sian Ireland and Karen Selby ).
- 6 Transient Weakness ( Carole Gavin ).
- 7 Abdominal Pain – Epigastric ( Duncan Drury ).
- 8 An acute Headache ( Tom Locker ).
- 9 Acutely Painful Joint ( Rachel Tattersall ).
- 10 Chest Pain – Pleuritic ( Claire Gardner and Kevin Jones ).
- 11 Dizziness ( Scott Davison ).
- 12 The Intoxicated Patient ( Sue Croft ).
- 13 The Shocked Patient ( Arun Chaudhuri ).
- 14 Palpitations ( Charles Heatley ).
- 15 Low Back Pain ( Richard Kendall ).
- 16 Acute Confusion ( Steve Goodacre ).
- 17 Shortness of Breath ( Kevin Jones and Claire Gardner ).
- 18 The collapse of Unknown Cause ( Peter Lawson ).
- 19 Abdominal Pain ( Suzanne Mason and Alastair Pickering ).
Dimensions and Characters of ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis PDF
- 92 Pages
- File Size: 12 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- ABC Series
Download Link for ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis PDF
Shown below is a blue highlighted link for the ABC of Emergency Differential Diagnosis PDF file. Click it to start your free download now.
Download Link 1
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.