Features of Anatomy PDF
Anatomy PDF-Complete labeled illustrations of over 1,400 anatomical identifications.
Loaded with beautifully illustrated diagrams clearly and concisely labeled for easy identification.
Illustrations by award-winning medical illustrator Vincent Perez.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Anatomy PDF
Anatomy PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
David A. Sinclair, Ph.D., A.O. is one of the world’s most famous and influential scientists. He is a tenured Professor at Harvard Medical School and TIME magazine named him “one of the 100 most influential people in the world” (2014) and among the “Top 50 People in Healthcare” (2018). His newsletter is at www.lifespanbook.com and you can follow him on Twitter @davidasinclair or IG at davidsinclairphd.
David is on the board of directors of the American Federation for Aging Research and has received more than thirty-five awards for his research and is an inventor on 40 patents. Dr. Sinclair has been featured on The Joe Rogan Experience, 60 Minutes, a Barbara Walters special, The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fortune, and Newsweek, The Rich Roll podcast, among others.
After thirty years of searching for truths about human biology, David is in a unique position. If you were to visit him in Boston, you’d most likely find him hanging out in his lab at Harvard Medical School, where he’s a professor in the Department of Genetics and CoDirector of the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biological Mechanisms of Aging Research. He also runs a sister lab at his alma mater, the University of New South Wales in Sydney. In his labs, teams of brilliant students and PhDs have both accelerated and reversed aging in model organisms and have been responsible for some of the most cited research in the field, published in some of the world’s top scientific journals. He is also a cofounder of the journal Aging, which provides space to other scientists to publish their research on one of the most challenging and exciting questions of our time. He’s also a cofounder of the Academy for Health and Lifespan Research, a group of the top twenty researchers in aging worldwide.
In trying to make practical use of his discoveries, he has helped start a number of biotechnology companies and sits as chair of the scientific boards of advisers of several others. These companies work with hundreds of leading academics in scientific areas ranging from the origin of life to genomics to pharmaceuticals. He is, of course, aware of his own lab’s discoveries years before they are made public, but through these associations, he is also aware of many other transformational discoveries ahead of time, sometimes a decade ahead.
Having received the equivalent of a knighthood in Australia and taken on the role of an ambassador (hence the AO at the end of his name), he’s been spending quite a bit of his time briefing political and business leaders around the world about the ways our understanding of aging is changing—and what that means for humanity going forward.
He’s applied many of his scientific findings to his own life, as have many of his family members, friends, and colleagues. The results— which, it should be noted, are completely anecdotal—are encouraging. He’s now 50, and he feels like a kid. His wife and kids will tell you he acts like one, too. The all live in Boston and enjoy hiking, kayaking, and traveling to unique places in the world together.
David and his wife Sandra are committed to turning key discoveries into medicines and technologies that help the world. He is involved in a variety of activities beyond being an academic including being a founder, equity owner, adviser, member of the board of directors, consultant, investor, collaborator with, and inventor on patents licensed to companies working to improve the human condition or national security. These include Vium; Jupiter Orphan Therapeutics; CohBar; Galileo Bioscience; Wellomics; EdenRoc Sciences and its affiliates Arc Bio, Dovetail Genomics, Claret Medical, Revere Biosciences, UpRNA, MetroBiotech, and Liberty Biosecurity; and Life Biosciences and its affiliates Selphagy Therapeutics, Senolytic Therapeutics, Spotlight Therapeutics, Immetas Therapeutics, Lua, Animal Biosciences, Iduna, Continuum Innovation, Prana (now Alterity); and Jumpstart Fertility. He is an inventor on over forty patents, most of which are licensed to industry or have been filed by companies, including a patent application filed by Mayo Clinic and Harvard Medical School and licensed to Elysium Health, of which any proceeds to him are donated to research. He gives lectures at conferences, museums, not-for-profit events, and occasionally at companies, and he sits on the boards of not-for-profit organizations, including the American Federation for Aging Research. He also serves as an adviser to the Lorraine Cross Award. For an updated list of activities, see https://genetics.med.harvard.edu/sinclair/.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Anatomy PDF
- Publisher : QuickStudy; Lam Chrt edition (May 31, 2014)
- Language : English
- Cards : 6 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1423222784
- ISBN-13 : 978-1423222781
- Item Weight : 2.33 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 11 x 0.06 inches
- Book Name : Anatomy PDF
J S “It has all the important information in an easy to read and simple to understand format with clear color photos. Each section covers in detail the most widely needed descriptions. After the semester was over I debated selling it to recoup some money but I decided I would rather keep a folder full of these and use it as a quick reference.”
Cons: small lettering”
* longer healthy lifespan improves all of our lives, not just personally, but for all of the people we love
* mechanisms to increase lifespan are part of our cells and often just need to be activated
* increasing healthy lifespan will not make the world overcrowded, but will benefit everyone by increasing productivity and overall well-being
All of these are well-supported and convincing, including touching and memorable personal experiences.
I do have one major issue, though. Our current medical system is focused on the bottom line, making money is more important than the best protocol. Look at Vioxx, for example, which killed thousands of people so that Merck could make more money. David has personal experiences with the system: his Mom almost died from poisoning by prescription medicine, and his daughter could have died from a serious Lyme infection that was not properly handled.
Yet David accepts that vaccination is a medical miracle, without doing any research on its risks and benefits. I hope he will take a serious look at all the issues:
* the extremely high rates of chronic illness in vaccinated vs non-vaccinated children, The Children’s Health Defense has a good series based on peer-reviewed research
* the connection between aluminum and autism, with artists having the highest levels. See Dr Chris Exley’s peer-reviewed work. Most vaccines have high levels of aluminum that has been shown to stay in the body and migrate to the brain
* the connection between vaccination-induced brain inflammation and brain injury, see vaccine papers dot org, which includes full-text copies of peer-reviewed research: “powerful scientific evidence has emerged indicating that vaccines cause brain injury such as autism, epilepsy, schizophrenia, depression, attention-deficit disorder and other mental illnesses. This scientific evidence has been largely ignored by the media, and by medical institutions that are supposedly guided by science.”
* the actual history of vaccination. Medical historians estimate that ALL of modern medicine, including vaccination and antibiotics, reduced childhood mortality by 4-6%. That is, 94-96% of the reduction was from improved sanitation and nutrition. For example, scarlet fever has been eradicated — without any vaccine. A good source is the book Dissolving Illusions.
* the actual contents of vaccines as analyzed by Corvelva, showing high levels of contamination
* the lack of liability for vaccines by the medical industry. Instead, a government fund compensates injuries, and has paid out over $4 billion. This does not motivate safer vaccines!”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.