The 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment pdf, by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly,provides an updated, clear, and concise overview of essential aspects of cardiovascular medicine. More than 700 review questions – derived from the 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease – test your knowledge of all important concepts in cardiology today. Detailed answers comprise “mini-reviews” of the material, and cross references to the main text make it easy to find definitive explanations for questions you may not have answered correctly, thus ensuring this medical reference book is the perfect review tool to prepare for subspecialty board exams in cardiovascular medicine.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics in cardiovascular medicine, including molecular cardiovascular imaging, intravascular ultrasound imaging, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, device therapy for advanced heart failure, atrial fibrillation management, structural heart disease, and Chagasic heart disease.
- Maximize your comprehension with full-color images and illustrations throughout.
- Easily remedy weak areas in your knowledge by reviewing details for each question, plus cross references to the parent text for more in-depth explanations.
- Enhance your preparation for the boards by reviewing case studies in all sections of the text.
- Explore brand-new topics that complement the overhauled 10th edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease. New questions covering the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, recent clinical trials, and new pharmacologic therapies have been included.
- Access key concepts from the latest practice guidelines, as well as new material on genetics and personalized medicine.
- Take advantage of first-hand instruction from renowned medical educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, and gain insight from expert Brigham and Women’s Hospital faculty and fellows who have contributed their valuable knowledge regarding the most important concepts in cardiovascular medicine for clinical practice and individualized study.
- Effectively prepare for board exams with streamlined answers that are set off by color-coded tabs, making it easier to navigate between questions and answers.
Description of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment PDF
Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment pdf ebook is one book that every cardiologist or student who wishes to aspire a career in cardiology should look for in their college days. This book will not only take you through your board exams but will help you ace it with higher marks. One of the best for AIBM exams too. Download Now
“This is a comprehensive and detailed self-assessment book that is a strong addition to the library of physicians testing their knowledge of the cardiovascular sciences.” Reviewed by Alban De Schutter, MD, MSc (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody’s Score: 92 – 4 Stars!“The book is particularly useful to cardiology fellows. I think studying a topic by questions is a fun and easy way to learn a great deal. Highly recommended.” –The American Journal of Cardiology
ECG FROM BASICS TO ESSENTIALS STEP BY STEP PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD FREE
HARRISON”S CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD
INFLAMMATORY DISEASES OF BLOOD VESSELS PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD
CARDIOLOGY CLINICAL QUESTIONS BY JOHN P HIGGINS PDF EBOOK DOWNLOAD
Dr. Leonard Stuart Lilly is chief of the Cardiology Division at Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital and a cardiovascular medicine specialist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH). In addition, he is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS).He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College. He then completed an internal medicine residency at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital (now BWH) and a cardiovascular disease fellowship at BWH. He is board certified in both internal medicine and cardiovascular disease
Table of Contents
Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment pdf include the following Units and Chapters:
- Fundamentals of Cardiovascular Disease (Chapter 1-20)
- Heart Failure: Arrhythmias, Syncope, Sudden Death (Chapter 21-40)
- Preventive Cardiology: Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (Chapter 41-61)
- Diseases of the Heart, Pericardium, and Pulmonary Vascular Bed (Chapter 62-75)
- Cardiovascular Disease in Special Populations: Cardiovascular Disease and disorders of other organs (Chapter 76-89)
Use if for Maintenance of certification. Questions are more in depth that the actual boards.
I do not like that there are a lot of “Except” questions… which are never seen in the Cardiology boards
Having said that, at least it helps train your brain to sit down and do questions after questions
I used this book to prepare for ABIM maintenance of certification examinations. Overall this book is superb. The narrative explanation of answers to questions alone provided me an outstanding refresher in cardiovascular disease. Unlike other test-prep books I’ve used in the past, the questions and answers were generally very useful and neither esoteric or anxiety-provoking. This was far better than the corresponding ACCSAP I reviewed as well.
Dimensions and Characters of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment PDF
- 315 Pages
- File Size: 54 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Link for Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment PDF
Below is a Download Link for Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment pdf file. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.