Features of CDC Yellow Book 2020 PDF
CDC Yellow Book 2020 PDF-The definitive reference for travel medicine, updated for 2020!
“A beloved travel must-have for the intrepid wanderer.” –Publishers Weekly
“A truly excellent and comprehensive resource.” –Journal of Hospital Infection
The CDC Yellow Book offers everything travelers and healthcare providers need to know for safe and healthy travel abroad. This 2020 edition includes:
· Country-specific risk guidelines for yellow fever and malaria, including expert recommendations and 26 detailed, country-level maps
· Detailed maps showing distribution of travel-related illnesses, including dengue, Japanese encephalitis, meningococcal meningitis, and schistosomiasis
· Guidelines for self-treating common travel conditions, including altitude illness, jet lag, motion sickness, and travelers’ diarrhea
· Expert guidance on food and drink precautions to avoid illness, plus water-disinfection techniques for travel to remote destinations
· Specialized guidelines for non-leisure travelers, study abroad, work-related travel, and travel to mass gatherings
· Advice on medical tourism, complementary and integrative health approaches, and counterfeit drugs
· Updated guidance for pre-travel consultations
· Advice for obtaining healthcare abroad, including guidance on different types of travel insurance
· Health insights around 15 popular tourist destinations and itineraries
· Recommendations for traveling with infants and children
· Advising travelers with specific needs, including those with chronic medical conditions or weakened immune systems, health care workers, humanitarian aid workers, long-term travelers and expatriates, and last-minute travelers
· Considerations for newly arrived adoptees, immigrants, and refugees
Long the most trusted book of its kind, the CDC Yellow Book is an essential resource in an ever-changing field — and an ever-changing world
Recommended Books For You
Description of CDC Yellow Book 2020 PDF
CDC Yellow Book 2020 PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Dr. Shope is an academic general pediatrician and Professor of Pediatrics at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
He served for 21 years in the U.S. Navy and held positions as Pediatric Residency Program Director (2004-2008) at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth, Va. and the Specialty Leader/Advisor to the Navy Surgeon General (2008-2011), managing and mentoring the Navy’s pediatricians.
Dr. Shope consulted for the Department of Defense child care system for 11 years and served on the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Executive Committee of the Section on Early Education and Child Care, now the Council on Early Childhood.
He is a consultant for the Pennsylvania Chapter of the AAPs’ ECELS (Early Childhood Education Linkage System) program and advises the Pennsylvania Key in translating into practice the policies of the Office of Child Development and Early Learning.
Dr. Shope is a national expert on managing infectious diseases in group child care settings. He is the co-editor of the AAPs’ Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools, now in its 5th edition and used by almost three-quarters licensed US child care centers; author of the AAP Red Book chapter, Children in Out-of-Home Child Care; Technical Panel Chair for Caring for Our Children, 4th edition; and is co-author of two online AAP educational modules: Curriculum for Managing Infectious Diseases in Early Education and Child Care Settings and Preventing and Managing Infectious Diseases in Early Education and Child Care. For nearly two decades, he has conducted annual educational sessions at national conferences and webinars, involving Head Start and other early childhood educators.
Dimensions and Characteristics of CDC Yellow Book 2020 PDF
- Publisher : Oxford University Press; 1st edition (June 11, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 019092893X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0190928933
- Item Weight : 2.43 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.9 x 1 x 6.9 inches
- Book Name :CDC Yellow Book 2020 PDF
Pete “Don’t get me wrong! The CDC Yellow book is excellent, but the ebook does not work properly on Kindle, if you use a MacBook Pro and Mojave operating system. When the CDC Yellow eBook is open in Kindle on my MacBook Pro, it freezes and you have to force quit the program to get out of it. I deleted and re-downloaded Kindle on my MacBook Pro several times and encountered the exact same problem. The reason I know the problem is specifically related to the CDC Yellow eBook is because every other book in my Kindle library of over 20 books works perfectly fine in Kindle.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.