In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery 2nd Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
- Study efficiently and effectively for oral board review, or use the cases for quick clinical reference or self-assessment.
- Progress logically through each case: patient presentation, differential diagnosis, workup (including diagnostic imaging), diagnosis and treatment, surgical approach, special intraoperative considerations, postoperative management, case conclusion, take-home points, and a short list of suggested readings.
- Test your comprehension and prepare for exams with NEW multiple-choice questions following each case.
- Expand your knowledge of venous disease and dialysis access with greater coverage of these timely topics.
- Clearly visualize every case thanks to a full-color design and hundreds of clear, high-quality illustrations throughout.
- Learn to anticipate important elements of each case with tables that summarize key technical steps and potential pitfalls.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of nearly 200 expert contributors who are on the cutting edge of clinical vascular surgery.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
Recommended Books For You
Description of Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
Now greatly expanded to include all common open surgical and endovascular interventions for both arterial and venous diseases, Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery, 2nd Edition , is ideal both for general surgery residents and surgeons in practice. You’ll explore 124 case scenarios, each presented in an easy-to-digest format, designed to be read in one sitting. After each case, there are two multiple choice questions that allow for a self-assessment of the case material. With nearly twice the number of chapters as the first edition, this updated text reflects the tremendous advancements that have been made in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disease, including the new terminology, tests, and procedures that every contemporary surgeon needs to know.Key Features
Gilbert R. Upchurch Jr., MD, is the Edward M. Copeland III and Ann & Ira Horowitz Department Chair of the University of Florida Department of Surgery. He joined UF in 2017 with an international reputation as an acclaimed clinician, researcher and educator in the study and treatment of aortic and vascular disease. He is an exemplary teacher, having received many teaching awards over the course of his career.
Prior to joining UF, Dr. Upchurch served as the chief of vascular and endovascular surgery in the department of surgery and the medical director of the Heart and Vascular Center at the University of Virginia Medical Center in Charlottesville, Virginia. He was also the William H. Muller Jr. professor of surgery as well as a professor in the department of molecular physiology and biological physics.
Earning his medical degree at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and training at Harvard University, Boston University and the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Upchurch maintains active roles on numerous peer-reviewed journals and professional organizations. He serves on the editorial boards of many prestigious publications, including the Annals of Surgery, Surgery, the Journal of the American College of Surgeons, JAMA Surgery, and the Journal of Vascular Surgery. He has also served as editor or associate editor on 13 books, including “Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice,” “Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery” and “Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery.”
Dr. Upchurch is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Heart Association, and the Society of Vascular Surgery. He is a member of numerous medical associations, including the American Surgical Society, the Southern Surgical Association, the Society for Vascular Surgery and the Southern Association of Vascular Surgery. He is past president of the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery and president-elect of the Southern Association for Vascular Surgery. He also serves as the Chair of the Vascular Surgery Board and a member of the American Board of Surgery. He also serves on the Shands Hospital Board and is the 1st Vice President of the Faculty Group Practice at the University of Florida.
Dimensions and Characters of Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (May 7, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 656 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1451192134
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451192131
- Item Weight : 4.4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.25 x 1.25 x 10.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #213,807 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.