A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment cardiology 5th edition pdf.
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
• 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
• Chapters on major management issues such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
• Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing the readability or coherence found in single-author texts
• Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
• NEW MATERIAL on the latest hypertension guidelines, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, new oral anticoagulants, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
• Organized for speed, ease of use, and clinical functionality
• An essential quick reference for experienced physicians in the clinic or on the ward, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
• More than 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
• Emphasis on must know information makes it perfect for board review
Dr. Michael Crawford, chief of clinical cardiology at UCSF Medical Center, specializes in treating coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease and heart failure as well as congenital heart disease in adults and heart disease in athletes.
Crawford earned a medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco. He trained in internal medicine at UCSF Medical Center and Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, followed by cardiology training at the University of California, San Diego, where he joined the faculty. He was co-director of cardiology at the University of Texas in San Antonio and chief of cardiology at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. Before returning to UCSF, Crawford was a consultant and vice chair of cardiology at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Ariz. Crawford has served as chair of the Council on Clinical Cardiology of the American Heart Association and as a board member of the American College of Cardiology. He is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the Association of University Cardiologists and Western Association of Physicians.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF.
Section I: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Section II: Ischemic Heart Disease
Section III: Arrhythmias
Section IV: Valvular Disease
Section V: Cardiomyopathy & Heart Failure
Section VI: Systemic Disease & the Heart
User Reviews for Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology fifth Edition PDF
Well written. Reasonably detailed without being overwhelming. Some chapters like cardiac amyloidosis, adult congenital heart disease (for example) were too superficial for a cardiology fellow, but are probably adequate for internal medicine. Good as a review book and also if you want to look up stuff quickly. It’s one step above a manual in that the explanations are quite detailed.
Excellent book properly describes the disease etc
Bad produc. Never come home.
- It is quite readable.
Dimensions and Characters of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
- File Size: 25 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
Download Button for Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for current diagnosis and treatment cardiology 5th edition pdf. Click it to start your download.
Recommended Books For You
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.