An ideal resource for written, oral, and recertifying board study, as well as an excellent reference for everyday clinical practice, Current Surgical Therapy 13th Edition PDF, provides trusted, authoritative advice on today’s best treatment and management options for general surgery. Residents and practitioners alike appreciate the consistent, highly formatted approach to each topic, as well as the practical, hands-on advice on selecting and implementing current surgical approaches from today’s preeminent general surgeons.
- Provides thoroughly updated information throughout all 263 chapters, including focused revisions to the most in-demand topics such as management of rectal cancer, inguinal hernia, and colon cancer.
- Presents each topic using the same easy-to-follow format: disease presentation, pathophysiology, diagnostics, and surgical therapy.
- Includes seven all-new chapters: REBOA in Resuscitation of the Trauma Patient, Treatment of Varicose Veins, Management of Infected Grafts, Radiation for Pancreatic Malignancies, Pneumatosis Intestinalis, Proper Use of Cholecystostomy Tubes, and Pelvic Fractures.
- Integrates all minimally invasive surgical techniques into relevant chapters where they are now standard management.
- Discusses which approach to take, how to avoid or minimize complications, and what outcomes to expect.
- Features full-color images throughout, helping you visualize key steps in each procedure.
- Helps you achieve better outcomes and ensure faster recovery times for your patients.
- Provides a quick, efficient review prior to surgery and when preparing for surgical boards and ABSITEs.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Recommended Books For You
Description of Current Surgical Therapy 13th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of surgery is one of the best medical books available for students and health professionals to look upto during their surgery ward rotations or during their housejob or for consultants and post graduates to look upto for their studies during those years. This book has won several awards in the surgery category at the BMA book awards too and that shows it’s importance. This latest edition includes newer and crispier images alongside tables for help. A must download.
Dr. Cameron has had a long and distinguished career in alimentary tract diseases and specifically in pancreatic cancer. He has won worldwide acclaim for mastering the Whipple procedure. At the beginning of his career, the mortality rate from the Whipple procedure was nearly 30 percent. He has worked to lower that to 1 percent to 2 percent at Johns Hopkins. He has operated on more patients with pancreatic cancer and done more Whipple resections than any other surgeon in the world. In addition to maintaining a busy practice that focuses mainly on pancreatic surgery, he has been a leader in the surgical profession, serving as president of the American College of Surgeons, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Southern Surgical Association, Society of Clinical Surgery, Society of Surgical Chairmen, Halsted Society and American Surgical Association. He served as chief of surgery for The Johns Hopkins Hospital for nineteen years.
Dr. Cameron obtained his undergraduate degree from Harvard University in 1958, and his medical degree from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1962. All of his training in General and Thoracic Surgery was obtained at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
User Reviews For Current Surgical Therapy 13th Edition PDF
- It’s exactly what you expect. What I was surprised by was how searchable the online content is and how easy it is to use. The expert consults online version is amazing! It also allows for text to speech which I use regularly.
As for the actual text, juniors should read Greenfield or Sabiston first. This book doesn’t have enough of the basic science behind the theory involved but for seniors, this is the best book for you. It is current and gives great references in prep for your boards use this with SESAP in your 4rth and 5th years.
having the physical book is great and also by buying the book you have access/download the ebook for free. So you can have it at home but download it to all your devices. I am glad didn’t just buy the kindle version which is $141 but you will be missing the physical book.
Love this textbook – layout is great, more concise than my Sabiston’s, and incorporates pictures/graphics well. Having the ability to read on my phone with the inkling version of the book is great for studying on the go as well.
used this to study for recertification. the binding is a lot sturdier than 10th edition (green) which fell apart almost from the get go.
Dimensions and Characters
- 1704 Pages
- File Size: 118 Mbs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Current Surgical Therapy Latest Edition
Download Button for Current Surgical Therapy 13th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Current Surgical Therapy 13th Edition PDF. Click the download button to get it now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.