Ace your state boards with Cengage Learning’s DELMAR’S COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN PDF, Second Edition! After completing a recognized nursing curriculum and meeting state requirements, you’re ready to tackle the National Council of State Boards of Nursing exam, and this review covers it all. The stimulating, full-color text offers more than 1,600 practice questions with answers in multiple formats and 67 chapters of review content. Test questions are coded to reflect the recommended test-taking plan and strategies, while answers include rationales for both correct and incorrect assumptions. Endorsed by the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA), DELMAR’S COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN PDF, Second Edition emphasizes delegation, prioritization, and critical thinking methods that prepare you for the exam’s rigor and build your confidence. DELMAR’S COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN PDF, Second Edition is the one-stop NCLEX-RN exam preparation tool recognized by successful instructors and registered nurses today.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN PDF
This book is one of the best books available for medical students who aspire to score top marks in their state exams. It is one of the most reliable books a medical student can have and is recommended by anyone who ever prepared for their exams from this book. This book has long-lasting roots and is written in such a way that once read will stay in your mind for a long time.
Donna F. Gauwitz began teaching a variety of nursing specialties at medical centers and colleges in Illinois and Florida. She later became a nursing education specialist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and eventually a senior teaching specialist at the University of Minnesota and the coordinator of the Nursing Skills Laboratory in Minneapolis. Her NCLEX experience includes delivering review courses to prepare new nursing graduates for the NCLEX-RN exam, as well as writing test questions for the National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s use in developing it each year. Ms. Gauwitz’s writing has appeared in nursing journals, well as her other textbook, Administering Medications: Pharmacology for Healthcare Professions, 8th Edition (McGraw-Hill). She is a Medical Legal Expert, member of Sigma Theta Tau, and has been listed in Who’s Who in American Nursing. Ms. Gauwitz earned her MS Degree from Northwestern University College of Nursing in Evanston, Illinois.
- Compared to Saunders, Hurst, kaplan, NXLEX cram review, the questions I received during my NCLEX where very similar to these from this book. Obviously everyone has a different test but for some reason I had a lot of select all that apply, drag and pull, and some long context questions with additional information I had to click in boxes to find out more information.
- This book isn’t exactly an easy read, which is why I did studying from other books. Although, it did seem to be the most up to date and close to information from what I had on my exam. The questions from all the other books were easy compared to my NCLEX test. This book definitely is harder but it was worth reading and closest to the questions I had on my test.
- I think the exam breakdown from pearson (their website) had a lot of subjects that were on my test as well, at least 50%. I like how they gave a breakdown of things to study. it doesn’t hurt to brush up on fundamentals, z-track method, infection control techniques with communicable diseases…etc……I think practicing hard critical thinking questions helps a lot, then reading the rational. best of luck in your studying 🙂
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in Delmar’s Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN PDF:
Preparing for the NCLEX (R) Examination.
UNIT I: MEDICAL-SURGICAL NURSING.
1. Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders.
2. Respiratory Disorders.
3. Cardiovascular Disorders.
4. Gastrointestinal Disorders.
5. Endocrine Disorders.
6. Neurological Disorders.
7. Integumentary Disorders.
8. Musculoskeletal Disorders.
9. Genitourinary Disorders.
10. Oncology Disorders.
11. Hematalogical Disorders.
12. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders.
13. Perioperative Nursing.
UNIT II: PHARMACOLOGIC NURSING.
14. Medication Therapy.
15. Measurement and Drug Calculations.
16. Drugs for Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders.
17. Drugs for the Respiratory System.
18. Drugs for the Cardiovascular System.
19. Drugs for the Gastrointestinal System.
20. Drugs for the Endocrine System.
21. Drugs for the Neurological System.
22. Drugs for the Integumentary System.
23. Drugs for the Musculoskeletal System.
24. Drugs for the Genitourinary System.
25. Drugs for the Reproductive System.
26. Antineoplastic Drugs.
27. Psychotropic Drugs.
Unit III: PEDIATRIC NURSING.
28. Growth and Development.
29. Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders.
30. Respiratory Disorders.
31. Cardiovascular Disorders.
32. Gastrointestinal Disorders.
33. Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders.
34. Neurological Disorders.
35. Integumentary Disorders.
36. Musculoskeletal Disorders.
37. Genitourinary Disorders.
38. Oncology Disorders.
39. Hematological Disorders.
40. Infectious and Communicable Disorders.
UNIT IV: MATERNITY AND WOMEN’S HEALTH NURSING.
41. The Antepartal Period.
42. The Intrapartal Period.
43. The Postpartal Period.
44. Newborn Care.
45. Reproductive Disorders.
UNIT V: PSYCHIATRIC NURSING.
46. Anxiety Disorders.
47. Somatoform Disorders.
48. Dissociative Disorders.
49. Personality Disorders.
50. Mood Disorders.
51. Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders.
52. Paranoid Disorders.
53. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders.
54. Substance Abuse.
55. Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders.
56. Eating Disorders.
UNIT VI: GERONTOLOGIC NURSING.
57. Health Issues of the Older Adult.
58. Delirium and Dementia.
UNIT VII: COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING.
59. Case Management.
60. Long-Term Care.
61. Home Health Care.
Unit VIII: LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES.
63. Cultural Diversity.
64. Leadership and Management.
65. Ethical Issues.
66. Legal Issues for Older Adults.
Dimensions and Characters
- 1152 Pages
- File Size: 50 MBs
- English Language
- Delmar’s Books
- 5-Star Rating
Download Link for Delmar’s Complete Review for NCLEX-RN PDF
Shown below is a blue highlighted link for the ebook of Delmar’s Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN PDF 2nd edition. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.