Features of Dermatology 4th Edition PDF
Dermatology 4th Edition PDF-With more complete, authoritative coverage of basic science, clinical practice of both adult and pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source, Dermatology, 4th Edition, is the gold-standard reference in the field today. Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni bring their considerable knowledge and experience to this two-volume masterwork, ensuring its reliability and usefulness for both residents and practitioners.
- Provides the in-depth, expert information you need to address challenges you face in practice across all subspecialties – including medical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, dermatologic surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Uses the famous “easy-in, easy-out” approach, transforming complex information into more than 1,000 reader-friendly tables and algorithms, along with templated chapter contents for quick recognition and access.
- Focuses on the essential “need-to-know” basic science information and key references.
- Brings together an esteemed team of expert editors and contributors that provide a truly global perspective, led by Drs. Jean L. Bolognia, Julie V. Schaffer, and Lorenzo Cerroni.
- Includes over 4,000 illustrations, with over 2,000 new images in this edition, that provide more examples of skin disorders across different skin types in varying stages of presentation; plus enhanced histologic images that provide a clearer understanding of clinicopathologic correlations for multiple skin disorders.
- Enhances learning opportunities with 20 new video clips of core procedures, including nail surgery, flaps, grafts, laser therapy, soft tissue augmentation, and botulinum toxin injections, plus 200 bonus online images.
- Features 70 brand-new schematics and algorithms to better aid diagnosis, optimize decision making, and improve your approach to each patient.
- Includes the latest therapy options with supporting evidence-based grading levels.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Dermatology 4th Edition PDF
Dermatology 4th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Nathan Orwell is a prolific author and a registered nurse with a vast wealth of medical-surgical nursing, occupational health, and hospice experience. Nathan earned a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (Regular) and a Master’s degree in Medical-Surgical Nursing from John Hopkins University. He has 10 years of experience as a regular nurse and over 5 years as a medical-surgical nurse.
During the time that Nathan has been in the medical field, he has distinguished himself with a fierce passion for his career and an intense desire to help his colleagues, especially medical students and young doctors, succeed in their careers. His authorship is geared towards bringing this passion to fruition.
Nathan began his authorship with small texts in the medical field, but he is now writing more comprehensive books. His medical write-ups are defined by an extensive understanding of his field and experience that he packages in simple, direct language and high-quality content to help doctors and students to refresh their memory of medical concepts. When he’s not bent over his ever-present laptop writing or attending to his patients, Nathan enjoys working out, meditating, taking relaxing nature walks, and spending a good time with his family and friends.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Dermatology 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (November 23, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 2880 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702062758
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702062759
- Item Weight : 22.6 pounds
- Dimensions : 11 x 6.3 x 12.4 inches
- Book Name : Dermatology 4th Edition PDF
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.
Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.