Features of the Book
Recognizing photographs of skin disorders in board exams is usually an easy way to score points. Dermatology for USMLE is a targeted dermatology review book that prepares you to identify the most commonly tested skin photographs and focuses on what you really need to know for the boards. Key images with accompanying text ensure maximal comprehension of the most commonly encountered dermatologic diseases. This Dermatology for USMLE is a must read book for those aspirants who are in their final steps for the USMLE exams.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Basics of Dermatology
- Chapter 2: autoimmune skin Disorders
- Chapter 3: Benign skin DisorDers
- Chapter 4: Blistering skin DisorDers
- Chapter 5: Cutaneous manifestations of internal Diseases
- Chapter 6: Disorders of the follicular Pilosebaceous unit
- Chapter 7: Disorders of the hair
- Chapter 8: Drug reactions
- Chapter 9: eczema (Dermatitis)
- Chapter 10: Inflammatory Disorders of the skin
- Chapter 11: inherited skin Disorders
- Chapter 12: melanocytiC skin DisorDers
- Chapter 13: Premalignant and malignant skin Disorders
- Chapter 14: Selected Bacterial Infections
- Chapter 15: Selected Fungal Infections
- Chapter 16: Selected Parasitic and Arthropod Infestations
- Chapter 17: Selected Viral Infections
- Chapter 18: Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI s)
- Chapter 19: Selected Skin Disorders
File Size: 129 MBs
The file is large so your download may take time.
Below is a Download button for the book but before that you may also be interested in books related to this one
Related Medical Books
Here is the Download Option for the Book
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.