Features of Diseases of the Skin 13th Edition PDF
Diseases of the Skin 13th Edition PDF-Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume, must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice, this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment, new entities and newly recognized diseases, and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It’s the reference you’ll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
- Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
- Provides outstanding visual support with 1,340 illustrations – more than 500 new to this edition.
- Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
- Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all covered.
- Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
- Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Diseases of the Skin 13th Edition PDF
Diseases of the Skin 13th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
After graduating from West Point with a degree in engineering, and Indiana University with an MD, Dr. James trained in dermatology with an icon of the day, Richard Odom. Dr. Odom was the best of a long line of wonderful clinician-educators in military medicine and has remained a model for Dr. James as he has maintained an interest in all aspects of medical dermatology.
In 1987, just 6 years after residency, Dr. James was named the Chief of Dermatology at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. After 8 years at the helm, he moved into a position at a grand institution, the University of Pennsylvania, so that he could mostly teach, care for patients and write.
Among his nearly 300 publications are many books, the most significant being Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin (co-authorship of four editions), the Emedicine Dermatology text (founding editor) and the Military Medicine Textbook of Dermatology (editor).
He enjoys the beach, exercising, reading and any activity with family and friends.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Diseases of the Skin 13th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 13th edition (April 24, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 992 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323547532
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323547536
- Item Weight : 6.39 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.8 x 11.1 inches
- Book Name : Diseases of the Skin 13th Edition PDF
Apart from this, this book is appropriate for plastic surgeons and those related medical specialists who aim to update their knowledge with high standards and be well-equipped with the most up-to-date issues.Compared with the book of which title was shared decades ago, I found a number of distinctive issues presented in this current book. For instance, in terms of anatomy, the previous concerns were about the facial nerve and the sensory nerve. It has shifted and highlighted on the vascular network. In case of operation/ procedure which used to focus only the facial surgery procedure (eg. facelift ) to both of the surgical and the non-surgical facial rejuvenation. This point includes filler and botulinum toxin injection. These have been received a lot of attention currently.
The authors also step forward to the energy device issues and so forth. They are generous enough to share their valuable and meticulous experiences which cannot be found elsewhere.
On top of that, the main contributors are the world-leading and world authority plastic surgeon who has been widely recognized across the world. They are also a highly proficient person with expertise not only in the surgery but also in the non-surgical aesthetic procedures. According to this book, the authors evidentially demonstrates the high academic standard.
What I am impressed a great deal with this book are their fascinating illustrations, VDO, and cadaveric dissection. Those pictures are not only that beauty but also revealing a smart presentation method. These enable us to understand the content, particularly on focusing on the plane of various structures.
The book is worth buying.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.