Features of ECG Workout Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation 7th Edition PDF
ECG Workout Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation 7th Edition PDF-Grasp the electrocardiography basics and identify arrhythmias accurately, with the freshly updated ECG Workout, 7th Edition .
Fully addressing the most common arrhythmias, this clearly worded text will take you step-by-step through expert ECG tracing interpretation methods, including differentiating among rhythm groups, equipment use, and management protocols. This is the go-to ECG guide for both student training and professional review—perfect for physicians, nurses, medical and nursing students, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, telemetry technicians, and related practitioners.
Get a strong grounding in accurate ECG readings with . . .
- NEW pull-out arrhythmia summary cards help you interpret end-of-chapter practice strips
- NEW and updated advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) guidelines incorporated in each arrhythmia chapter
- NEW and updated figures, boxes, tables, and additional practice strips
- Updated coverage of all ECG concepts and skills, including:
- Illustrated anatomy and physiology of the heart
- Electrical basis of electrocardiology
- Arrhythmia chapters: sinus, atrial, junctional and AV blocks, ventricular and bundle-branch block rhythms—examples, causes, clinical treatments, and practice strips
- Step-by-step direction on interpreting rhythm strips
- Components of the ECG tracing: waveforms, intervals, segments, complexes, and waveform identification
- Discussion of cardiac monitors, lead systems, lead placement, ECG artifacts, and troubleshooting monitor problems
- Methods for precise rate calculation
- Discussion of cardiac pacemakers: types, indications, function, pacemaker terminology, malfunctions, and pacemaker analysis, with practice tracings
ECG conversion table ensures precise heart rate calculation with plastic pocket version inside back cover
- Skillbuilder practice strips —more than 600 life-size ECG tracings:
- End-of-chapter strips from actual patients, with 3-second indicators for rapid-rate calculation, and answers at back of book
- A mix of arrhythmias to help you distinguish among types
Posttest with mix of more than 100 waveform rhythm strips, for student testing or self-evaluation
Recommended Books For You
Description of ECG Workout Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation 7th Edition PDF
ECG Workout Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation 7th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
L jane Huff has traveled the nation and obtained some great teachings on life. she wanted to bring those true stories and experiences to her readers, jane was raised in South America the oldest of 5 siblings, amazing and driven in her work. Raised by her mother Ella’s Huff whom instilled the value of hard work in her children and the core belief in faith and Christian values . Growing up in a small town grounded jane and her vision to write great stories
She was also influenced by her mother Ella’s m huff/ aunt Bernice (cookie)Huff and Uncle late Johnny huff sr (alabama and aunt /god mother Emma Washington kansas city mo as mentors through out her young life.
(L jane huff )has done charity work with sick children and rescue work
With animals .through her foundation. ELLA mae FOUNDATION and KID SAKE foundation she founded to help feed poor families
Thank you all for your support of this author
God bless you all
Dimensions and Characters of ECG Workout Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation 7th Edition PDF
- ASIN : 1469899817
- Publisher : LWW; 7th edition (July 14, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781469899817
- ISBN-13 : 978-1469899817
- Item Weight : 2.5 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.9 inches
- Book Name : ECG Workout Exercises in Arrhythmia Interpretation 7th Edition PDF
I a Certified Cardiographic technician and studying to become registered Carfiophysialgy. So I read a lot of Cardiac books. This book is a great resource.
A lot of strips and simple/deep explaination that helps you to easly understand and stay in your memory longer. I use this book every day at work“
T. Cushman “This book is mostly a great resource. Lots of good info and lots of good practice strips.
However, a couple of points that really need revision:
1. Atrial tach and junctional tach are both described in the book as always being paroxysmal. They are not.
2. The book bills atrial tach as the main SVT. It is not. AVNRT is the most common SVT, which is not mentioned in the book at all. (Neither is the actual term supraventricular tachycardia/SVT, which is a massive omission)
3. The strip the book labels as “paroxysmal atrial tach” (Figure 7.19) may or may not be atrial tach. No p wave, which is plausible, but given the appearance of the strip, a simple “SVT” label would have been more appropriate since it would probably take an EP study to distinguish what kind of SVT it actually is. It also wasn’t paroxysmal.
4. There are other topics missing I think are important. MAT, for example. But the entire coverage of SVT (or lack thereof) needs to be redone from the ground up.
Would give 2.5 stars if possible, but I think the issues with this book are serious enough to completely throw off new learners’ basic understanding of SVT, that I’m rounding down to 2 stars”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.