Features of Elseviers 2022 Intravenous Medications PDF
Elseviers 2022 Intravenous Medications PDF-Find the essential information you need to safely administer more than 400 intravenous drugs! For more than 45 years, Gahart’s Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals has been a trusted resource for comprehensive drug coverage, unparalleled accuracy, and an intuitive quick-access format. In addition to updated drug interactions, precautions, alerts, and patient teaching instructions for all existing IV drugs, the 2022 edition includes approximately 10 new monographs of the most recent IV drugs to be approved by the FDA. Administering intravenous drugs is a critical task ― inaccurate or out-of-date information is not an option. Known as the #1 IV drug handbook on the market, and with its history of impeccable accuracy, Gahart’s annual publication gives you the extra confidence and guidance you need to safely and effectively treat patients.
- Monographs on more than 400 IV drugs offer an impressive breadth of coverage that goes well beyond any comparable drug reference.
- Updated annual publication prevents you from referencing outdated information.
- Additional drug monographs are provided on the companion Evolve website.
- 45-year history of impeccable accuracy reinforces the importance of safe IV drug administration.
- Perfect depth of information equips you with everything that is needed for safe administration of IV drugs ― nothing more, nothing less.
- Proven, clinically optimized format keeps all dosage information for each drug on either a single page or a two-page spread to prevent hand contamination by having to turn a page.
- Highlighted Black Box Warnings and relevant content make locating critical information fast and easy.
- Special circumstances in blue-screened text call attention to important circumstances that may not warrant Black Box Warnings.
- Life-stage dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients.
- Dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential clinical information.
- Convenient, alphabetical format organizes all drug monographs by generic name, allowing you to find any drug in seconds.
- NEW! Drug monographs for newly approved drugs by the FDA provide you with the most current drug information.
- Updates on drug interactions, precautions, alerts, and more have been made throughout the guide to reflect all changes to existing medications.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Elseviers 2022 Intravenous Medications PDF
Elseviers 2022 Intravenous Medications PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Dimensions and Characters of Elseviers 2022 Intravenous Medications PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 38th edition (June 11, 2021)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 1408 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323825095
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323825092
- Item Weight : 3.64 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.48 x 2.26 x 8.47 inches
- Book Name : Elseviers 2022 Intravenous Medications PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.