Features of Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 4th Edition PDF
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 4th Edition PDF-“Includes 6 months’ free ExamPrepConnect Interactive Digital Prep with print purchase!
If you are studying for the family nurse practitioner certification exam, Maria T. Codina Leik’s highly acclaimed Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review is a must-have resource, and with interactive digital prep included with purchase, it is easier than ever to study for the FNP exam. Lauded for its concise, well-organized format, this fourth edition has been significantly revised and updated to feature key information about the new AANPCB and ANCC certification exams, all new end-of-chapter review questions, and new full-color images. Leik’s Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, fourth edition also features four practice tests with hundreds of new questions and rationales―800 questions in total. Extensive test-taking techniques and question dissection and analysis chapters help you identify the best clues during the problem-solving process so that you can strategically master the certification exam.
Designed to help FNP candidates boost their confidence through intensive review and high-quality questions, the fourth edition continues to provide succinct, precisely targeted “need-to-know” details of diseases and classic presentations you can expect to see in practice in patients across the life span. Organized by body system, chapters are consistently formatted to include Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, Benign Variants, and Disease Review topics. Each chapter features valuable Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls that highlight key considerations and information likely to be encountered on the exam, ideal for a last-minute refresher before test day. Ensure success by making this essential family nurse practitioner resource―praised by thousands for helping them pass their certification―a key part of your exam prep study regimen.
- All the high-quality content from the book
- Personalized study plan based on exam date
- 800 questions and answers with rationales―study by topic to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Lessons and flashcards on key information and abbreviations
- Discussion board to connect with FNP exam-prep community
- Games to make studying fun
- Includes updated information reflecting the new AANPCB and ANCC certification exams
- Introduces new end-of-chapter review questions to help you assess knowledge application and retention
- Features four practice tests with hundreds of new questions and rationales
- Provides a succinct and highly targeted review of diseases commonly seen in primary care, updated clinical information, all new color photos, and Exam Tips and Clinical Pearls to highlight key exam content
- Outlines Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, and Benign Variants in physical assessment of each body system
- Delineates strategic question-dissection techniques to simplify the problem-solving process
- Offers an intensive pharmacology review and review of professional issues―ethical guidelines, professional roles, reimbursement, research, evidence-based medicine and epidemiology, and cultural considerations
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
Note to readers: Publishers does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 4th Edition PDF
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 4th Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of test preparation. It is a must download.
Rachel Cruze is a two-time #1 national best-selling author, financial expert and host of The Rachel Cruze Show. She has appeared on Good Morning America, TODAY Show and Live! With Kelly & Ryan, among others. Since 2010, Rachel has served at Ramsey Solutions, where she teaches people to avoid debt, save money, budget and how to win with money at any stage in life
Dimensions and Characteristics of Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 4th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 4th edition (December 29, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 960 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0826163726
- ISBN-13 : 978-0826163721
- Item Weight : 2.98 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.75 x 1.25 x 9.75 inches
- Book Name : Family Nurse Practitioner Certification 4th Edition PDF
Lgphib “original Digital access code that came with the book for some reason did not work. The code was covered by protective coating when I received it and appeared brand new. I contacted the seller and they sent me a new activation code quickly that now works with ExamPrepConnect, so good customer service on the sellers end.
ExamPrepConnect is a nice digital tool that works on PC, tablet or smart phones. It sets a study plan based on the date you want to take the boards exam. The lessons within the ExamPrepConnect are sections of the book, so you may read the book through the digital access and it will track your progress. There are practice questions for each chapter, flash cards and study games.
The Leik book itself is paperback, but unlike the 3rd Leik edition the 4th edition has colored pictures which is definitely an improvement, especially when going through dermatology. The Leik book has a detailed review but does not give an overwhelming amount off information. Leik is organized very well with each system broken down into chapters and within those chapters it has danger signals, disease review, exam tips and clinical pearls. My school chose to use the Fitzgerald’s book to prep students for boards, but I did not like this book since the quiz questions come before the reading in the chapters and the reading for each topic is very long and gives you an overload of information you will likely forget.
Overall, if you are looking for a review book for FNP boards exam I would highly recommend the Leik book with digital access. Best to buy the book at the beginning of the last semester of FNP school and use it throughout that last semester.”
CSandH “The updates in the book look great. I love the colored pictures and there is definitely new information. However, my code is NOT working. I cannot figure out how to contact the seller. I emailed Springer Publishers. I hope this can be fixed quickly as my exam is soon and I rush ordered this book so I could use the code.
Update: i tried again today and Springer Pub message says code wont work until Spring 2021. If you want online access dont buy until then”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.