Since 1927, Goldman-Cecil Medicine Latest Edition PDF has been the world’s most influential internal medicine resource. In the ground-breaking 25th edition, your original purchase ensures you will be up-to-date without the need for a subscription. Through the new, more powerful Expert Consult eBook platform, this “living text” provides continuous updates that will integrate the latest research, guidelines, and treatments into each chapter, ensuring that the content is as current as the day this edition was first published.
Goldman-Cecil Medicine Latest Edition PDF offers definitive, unbiased guidance on the evaluation and management of every medical condition, presented by a veritable “Who’s Who” of modern medicine. A practical, straightforward style; templated organization; evidence-based references; and robust interactive content combine to make this dynamic resource quite simply the fastest and best place to find all of the authoritative, state-of-the-art clinical answers you need.
“The content is superb, authoritative and not surprisingly very up to date.” Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown, on behalf of Glycosmedia Date: July 2015
- Expert Consult eBook version included with print purchase:
- Access continuous updates from Editor Lee Goldman, MD, who thoroughly reviews internal medicine and specialty journals, updating online content to reflect the latest guidelines and translating that evidence into treatment.
- Interactive Q&A section features over 1,500 board-style questions and answers to aid in preparing for certification or recertification exams.
- Outstanding supplementary tools include figures, tables, videos, heart and lung sounds, treatment and management algorithms, fully integrated references, and thousands of illustrations and full-color photos.
- Search all of the text, figures, supplementary material, and references from the book on a variety of devices and at no additional cost ― Expert Consult access is included with this title!
- Practical, bulleted, highly templated text with easy-to-use features including flow charts and treatment boxes.
- New chapters on global health, cancer biology and genetics, and the human microbiome in health and disease keep you on the cutting edge of medicine.
- Today’s most current evidence-based medicine guidelines help you form a definitive diagnosis and create the best treatment plans possible.
- Focused coverage of the latest developments in biology includes the specifics of current diagnosis, therapy, and medication doses.
- The reference of choice for every stage of your career! Goldman-Cecil Medicine is an ideal learning tool for residents, physicians, and students as well as a valuable go-to resource for experienced healthcare professionals.
Cecil – the best internal medicine resource available since 1927 – far exceeds the competition in versatility, ease-of-use and up-to-datedness.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Goldman-Cecil Medicine Latest Edition PDF
This book for the subject of Medicine is one of the highly recommended books available on the market for medical students and health professionals to look upto. It contains all the essential material and up to date information on the subject along with all the practical examination required at the level of consultant. A must read for all doctors who wish to aspire in medicine.
Editorial and User Reviews
“This is one of the foundations of modern medicine. It remains a must-have for every medical library, particularly for internal medicine physicians.”
-Vincent F Carr, DO, MSA, FACC, FACP (Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) Doody’s Score: 97 – 5 Stars!
“Goldman-Cecil Medicine – the best internal medicine resource available since 1927 – far exceeds the competition in versatility, ease of use and up-to-datedness. This 25th edition remains the reference of choice for every stage of readers’ careers, an ideal learning tool for residents, physicians, and students as well as a valuable go-to resource for experienced healthcare professionals.” – SirReadaLot.org (June 2015, Issue #194)
“The content is superb, authoritative and not surprisingly very up to date. I am sure undergraduates and post graduates from a large number of disciplines will find this an excellent reference source. In this country GPs and specialists with an interest in general medicine will find this a great resource…An outstanding and modern general medical textbook which offers massive broad coverage and bundled with a new purchase is a great and highly useful collection of digital products, it represents outstanding value for money”.
Reviewed by: Dr Harry Brown, on behalf of Glycosmedia Date: July 2015
I needed an up to date central medical text and this one is great and easy to read. Glad they split it into two books otherwise it would be to heavy to carry. Great book to have in your medical library.
Very lucid, with very pertinent etiopathogenesis discussion and a tight and succinct section on management sections. Have read HPIM so far and this is the first time I am reading Cecil’s. Love it so far
Lee Goldman is an American cardiologist and educator at Columbia University, where he has been Executive Vice President, Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine, Chief Executive Officer of the Columbia University Irving Medical Center, and Harold and Margaret Hatch Professor of the University since 2006. Before moving to Columbia, he was chair of the department of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. He received his B.A., M.D., and M.P.H. degrees from Yale University.
Goldman is a fellow and former president of the Association of American Physicians, a member of the National Academy of Medicine, the National Academy of Sciences, and the American Society for Clinical Investigation, as well as a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He is the lead editor of Goldman-Cecil Medicine, and has received the John Phillips Award, the highest award given by the American College of Physicians.
On May 29, 2019, Columbia announced that Prof. Goldman will step down from his administrative positions on June 30, 2020. He will remain on the faculty of Columbia’s Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, where he is a professor of medicine, and of its Mailman School of Public Health, where he is a professor of epidemiology.
Lee Goldman, MD, Harold and Margaret Hatch Professor, Executive Vice President and Dean of the Faculties of Health Sciences and Medicine, Chief Executive, Columbia University Medical Center, Columbia University, New York, New York and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director, Richard T. Silver Center for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York
Dimensions and Characters of Goldman-Cecil Medicine Latest Edition PDF
- 3024 Pages
- File Size:
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Cecil textbook of Medicine
Download Button for Goldman-Cecil Medicine Latest Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Goldman-Cecil Medicine Latest Edition PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests