Based on the phenomenal artwork found in the 3rd edition of Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash cards pdf, this set of 350 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1! It’s portable, it’s concise, it’s simply the best way to study anatomy… in a flash!
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with “In the Clinic” discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash cards pdf, 3rd Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Carry selected groups of flashcards wherever your studying takes you with the aid of pre-punched holes and a convenient binding ring.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray’s Anatomy for Students, 3rd Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with brand-new clinical imaging cards added to the set.
Description of Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards PDF
“These flashcards are an excellent educational tool that will help students at all levels. I would recommend them to my anatomy students. They are comparable to Anatomy Flash Cards: Anatomy on the Go, Gilroy (Thieme, 2008)) in content, but the latter has a better online resource that allows students to study each illustration with or without labels, along with a self-testing feature. Nevertheless, this second edition of the Gray’s flash cards is a very worthwhile update of a valuable student resource. Weighted Numerical Score: 100 – 5 Stars!” – Jill E. Feinstein, M.S.(Richland Community College), Doody’s Review
- Medical Doctorate
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wayne State University/Hutzel Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship, Gynecologic Oncology
The University of Texas Medical School, Dallas, T
This is an incredibly useful learning tool for students. I love how organized the pages are and it also comes with a code for the online learning software. If your a student get this and you’ll never regret it. Forget you class textbook because it won’t even compare.
Table of Contents
Gray’s Anatomy for Students Flash Cards Pdf Includes the Following Units and Chapters:
- Pelvis and Perineum
- Lower Limb
- Upper Limb
- Head and Neck
- Surface Anatomy
- Nervous System
Dimensions and Characters for Gray’s Anatomy For Students Flash Cards PDF
- 816 Pages
- File Size: 40 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Gray’s Anatomy For Students Flash Cards PDF 3rd Edition
Below is a Download Button for Gray’s Anatomy For Students PDF 3rd Edition. Click it to start your free Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.