Now in its second edition, Gray’s Anatomy Review pdf continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, this medical textbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Enhance your understanding of the subject and access more detailed information with specific page references to Gray’s Anatomy for Students, plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Basic Anatomy and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy.
- Search the full contents online at Student Consult.
- Challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease with more than 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions, complete with answers and rationales, that mirror the actual USMLE Step 1.
- Visualize key concepts with updated radiologic images and extensive use of photographs.
- Understand the latest imaging techniques as seen in clinical practice with the most current knowledge available on today’s anatomical imaging modalities.
Description of Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF 2nd Edition
This Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF 2nd edition book is one of the best books for medical students who specifically used Gray’s Anatomy for students in their college life. This book gives a whole review of the anatomy of the human body in a week of 24/7 hours of study. Master your anatomy skills. Download now.
Chair and Professor in the Department of Anatomical Sciences at St. George’s University who has written extensively in the field of anatomy and on the peripheral nerves.
- Marios Loukas
- Peter H Abrahams
- R Shane Tubbs
User Reviews for Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF
I really struggled with anatomy. It was difficult for me to identify high yield information and to figure out what information was testable. After using this book I didn’t have a problem with that. The questions helped me understand which information is important and how questions will be asked on exams. Explanations are clear and thorough. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels overwhelmed by their anatomy course or wants to improve their grade.
Incredible resource for M1/M2 year and Step 1 studies. The student consult website allows you to take the questions in a quiz format online too, which is an awesome added feature. I couldn’t recommend this book more highly.
Table of Contents
Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF 2nd edition includes the following Units and Chapters:
- Pelvis and Perineum
- Lower Limb
- Upper Limb
- Head and Neck
Dimensions and Characters of Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF 2nd Edition
- 282 Pages
- File Size: 11MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF 2nd Edition
Below is a White Download Button for the Gray’s Anatomy Review PDF file. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.