In 1858, Drs. Henry Gray and Henry Vandyke Carter created a book for their surgical colleagues that established an enduring standard among anatomical texts. After more than 150 years of continuous publication, Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF 41st edition remains the definitive, comprehensive reference on the subject, offering ready access to the information you need to ensure safe, effective practice.
This 41st edition has been meticulously revised and updated throughout, reflecting the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy from field leaders around the world. The book’s traditional lavish art programme and clear text have been further honed and enhanced, while major advances in imaging techniques and the new insights they bring are fully captured in new state-of-the-art X-ray, CT, MR, and ultrasonic images.
The completely reconfigured accompanying eBook version is richly enhanced with additional content and media, covering all the body regions, cell biology and embryogenesis. This unlocks a whole new level of related information, interactivity and understanding, in keeping with the spirit of innovation that has characterized Gray’s Anatomy since its inception.
- Presents the most detailed and dependable coverage of anatomy available anywhere.
- Regional organization collects all relevant material on each body area together in one place, making access to core information easier for clinical readers.
- Anatomical information is matched with key clinical information where relevant.
- Numerous clinical discussions emphasize considerations that may affect medical care.
- Each chapter has been edited by experts in their field, ensuring access to the very latest evidence-based information on that topic.
- More than 1,000 completely new photographs, including an extensive electronic collection of the latest X-ray, CT, MR, and histological images.
- The downloadable Expert Consult eBook version included with your purchase allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Carefully selected electronic enhancements include additional text, tables, illustrations, labelled imaging and videos – as well as 24 specially invited ‘Commentaries’ on new and emerging topics related to anatomy.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF
Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF 41st Edition is one book that all medical practitioners and especially doctors and lecturers who study or teach human anatomy for a living should study. This book covers the human anatomy from head to toe as it includes more than a thousand pages on the subject and covers all the clinical cases that a doctor comes across in hospital too. Download now and master the human anatomy.
“The newest (2015) and the 41st edition of Gray’s Anatomy is a mirror on the explosion of medical knowledge that has occurred over the past 8 years since the 40th edition was published… the 41st edition of Gray’s Anatomy is the single most important text a radiologist should own. Buy it not only for its practical and intellectual/educational value but to have in your possession-a slice of medical history.”
-American Journal of Neuroradiology (March 2016)
Dr. R. Shane Tubbs is a clinical anatomist and researcher. His research focus has been on the so-called “reverse translational anatomy research” where clinical problems are identified and solved with anatomical studies. This investigative paradigm has resulted in over 1,000 peer reviewed publications. Dr. Tubbs has authored over 20 books and is an editor for the 41st edition of Gray’s Anatomy and is the editor-in-chief of the journal Clinical Anatomy. He has recently moved to Seattle, WA as the Chief Scientific Officer at the Seattle Science Foundation where he continues his research and teaching to medical professionals.
This weighty volume is very interesting and educational even for a lay person like myself. The color illustrations are so much larger, clearer and easy to understand that the black and white illustrations in the “classic” Gray’s Anatomy. It helps us better understand the incredible machines that our bodies are. Plus you can set it up to have the full volume accessible from your smart phone or PC / laptop / iPad.
- I wanted to get detailed information to better understand a medical problem I have. As an engineer I’m used to reading technical books to build or expand knowledge. After researching different options, this seemed the best bet, and the fact it came with an online version was the final data point I needed. The book and the level of details as well as images and illustrations is outstanding. The text is detailed and easy to understand. The illustrations and images are of high quality and make it easier to get the point. Some of the MRI images are better than the ones I have of myself. The book is logically organized and it’s easy to use its taxonomy to find whatever you’re seeking. It is an amazing source of knowledge!
Table of Contents
Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF 41st Edition Includes the Following Units:
- Cells, Tissues, and Systems
- Head and Neck
- Pectoral Girdle and Upper Limb
- Abdomen And Pelvis
- Pelvic Girdle and Lower Limb
Dimensions and Characters of Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF 41st Edition
- 2252 Pages
- File Size: 226 MBS
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- The Most Comprehensive Anatomy Book ever
Download Button for Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF 41st Edition
Below is a blue download button for Gray’s Anatomy The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice PDF 41st Edition File. Click it to start downloading this masterpiece.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.