Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF is A concise, superbly illustrated textbook that brings together a reliable, clear and up to date guide to surface anatomy and its underlying gross anatomy, combined with a practical application of ultrasound and other imaging modalities.
A thorough understanding of surface anatomy remains a critical part of clinical practice, but with improved imaging technology, portable ultrasound is also fast becoming integral to routine clinical examination and effective diagnosis.
This unique new text combines these two essential approaches to effectively understanding clinical anatomy and reflects latest approaches within modern medical curricula. It is tailored specifically to the needs of medical students and doctors in training and will also prove invaluable to the wide range of allied health students and professionals who need a clear understanding of visible and palpable anatomy combined with anatomy as seen on ultrasound.
- Concise text and high quality illustrations, photographs, CT, MRI and ultrasound scans provide a clear, integrated understanding of the anatomical basis for modern clinical practice
- Highly accessible and at a level appropriate for medical students and a wide range of allied health students and professionals
- Reflects current curriculum trend of heavily utilizing living anatomy and ultrasound to learn anatomy
- An international advisory panel appointed to add expertise and ensure relevance to the variety of medical and allied health markets
- Inclusion of latest ultrasound image modalities
- Designed to complement and enhance the highly successful Gray’s family of texts/atlases although also effective as a stand-alone or alongside other established anatomy resources
Description of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF
Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF ebook is one of the best books for medical students to get a clear understanding of the surface anatomy and ultrasound of the human body. This book will thoroughly guide your way with its vivid pictures and interesting words through the world of human imaging. Download pdf now.
Andrew Dilley, BSc PhD, Lecturer in Anatomy, Division of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK;
Location: TRAFFORD CENTRE (TCMR) Room 208
Table of Contents
Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound pdf includes the following units and chapters:
- Pelvis and Perineum
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
- Head and Neck
Dimensions and Characters of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF
- 228 Pages
- File Size: 38 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Download Button for Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF
Below is a Download Link for Gray’s Surface anatomy and Ultrasound pdf file. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.