Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine PDF Ebook
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to cardiovascular disorders that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, complete coverage of essential cardiovascular medicine topics, including Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders, Heart Rhythm Disturbances, Disorders of the Heart, and Disorders of the Vasculature
- An important opening section “Introduction to Cardiovascular Disorders” that provides a systems overview, beginning with the basic biology of the cardiovascular system, followed by epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases, and approach to the patient
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 108 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 44 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Description and User Reviews for Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine PDF Ebook is a book for all cardiologists, anywhere in the world. This book covers everything from the commonest and basic concepts to the most mind-bending scenarios a cardiologist or a practitioner in the cardiology ward can come across. Master this book and you will master the Heart. Get it now for free Below.
Eugene Braunwald, MD
Distinguished Hersey Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Chair, TIMI Study Group
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Joseph Loscalzo, MD PhD
Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Physician-in-Chief, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Table of Contents
Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine PDF ebook includes the following Chapters and Sections:
- Introduction to Cardiovascular Disorders
- Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders
- Heart Rhythm Disturbances
- Disorders of the Heart
- Disorders of the Vasculature
- Cardiovascular Atlases
- File Size: 44 MBs
- 4.5-Star Rating
- 636 Pages
- English Language
Below is a Download Link for Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine PDF Ebook
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.