Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to nephrology and acid-base disorders derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 23 chapters from 45 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• Content reflects the full scope of nephrology
• Valuable opening sections provides a systems overview, covering renal development, function, and physiology, and provides an overview of how the kidney responds to injury
• Complete coverage of essential topics such as acidosis and alkalosis, fluid and electrolyte disorders, and hypercalcemia
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Recommended Books For You
Description of Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF
This book for the subject of Nephrology is one of the best medical books a student can look upto for the subject and if they want to excel in it. This is recommended by health professionals in the nephrology ward worldwide and is trusted by all. A must download for anyone who want to ace their exams and lead the world of nephrology.
Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chairman, Department of Medicine; Physician-in-Chief, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Larry Jameson, MD, PhD (Philadelphia, PA)is Senior Vice President and Executive Dean of the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and one of the leading figures in academic medicine in the United States. Dr. Jameson is also aHarrison’s editor as well as the editor of leading texts and references in medicine.
Joseph Loscalzo, MD (Boston, MA) is Physician-in-Chief at Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School. Dr. Loscalzo is one of the most respected cardio-pulmonary specialists in the world.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF.
- Section 1 Introduction to the Renal System
- Section 2 Alterations of Renal Function and Electrolytes
- Section 3 Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Renal Failure
- Section 4 Glomerular and Tubular Disorders
- Section 5 Renal Vascular Disease
- Section 6 Urinary Tract Obstruction and Infections
- Section 7 Cancer of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
Dimensions and Characters of Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF
- 352 Pages
- File Size:
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Harrison’s Medical Books
Download Button for Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.