Henry’s Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods 22nd Edition PDF
Recognized as the definitive book in laboratory medicine since 1908, Henry’s Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods, edited by Richard A. McPherson, MD and Matthew R. Pincus, MD, Ph.D., is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary pathology reference that gives you state-of-the-art guidance on lab test selection and interpretation of results. Revisions throughout keep you current on the latest topics in the field, such as biochemical markers of bone metabolism, clinical enzymology, pharmacogenomics, and more! A user-friendly full-color layout, as well as online access to the full text and complete image bank at www.expertconsult.com, put all the latest, most essential knowledge at your fingertips.
- Update your understanding of the scientific foundation and clinical application of today’s complete range of laboratory tests.
- Get optimal test results with guidance on error detection, correction, and prevention as well as cost-effective test selection.
- Reference the information you need quickly and easily thanks to a full-color layout, many new color illustrations and visual aids, and an organization by organ system.
- Master all the latest approaches in clinical laboratory medicine with new and updated coverage of:
- the chemical basis for analyte assays and common interferences;
- lipids and dyslipoproteinemia;
- markers in the blood for cardiac injury evaluation and related stroke disorders;
- coagulation testing for antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin and clopidogrel;
- biochemical markers of bone metabolism;
- clinical enzymology;
- hematology and transfusion medicine;
- medical microbiology;
- body fluid analysis;
- and many other rapidly evolving frontiers in the field.
- Effectively monitor the pace of drug clearing in patients undergoing pharmacogenomic treatments with a new chapter on this groundbreaking new area.
- Apply the latest best practices in clinical laboratory management with special chapters on organization, workflow, quality control, interpretation of results, informatics, financial management, and establishing a molecular diagnostics laboratory.
- Confidently prepare for the upcoming recertification exams for clinical pathologists set to begin in 2016.
- Search the full text online at expertconsult.com including a downloadable image library and references linked to pub med abstracts.
Henry’s is the leading textbook of clinical pathology and provides the most current information available as a reference and also to prepare for recertification.
Editorial Reviews For Henry’s Clinical Diagnosis and Management By Laboratory Methods Ebook
“There is a reason why this book remains one of the fundamental textbooks of laboratory medicine — it is comprehensive, simply superb, and virtually unmatched in scope and thoroughness. This book is entirely available as an electronic version on a companion website, and entirely searchable by keyword. WOW! Now this is a major, major advantage that sets this book apart from its competitors. Just think how smart you will look on rounds accompanied only by your smart phone and this book on your “favourites” list. There is a reason why this book is a must-have, and this edition is a definite must-have for anyone interested in laboratory medicine.”
Valerie Ng, MD, PhD – Alameda County Medical Center
5 Star – Doody, March 2013
About the Author
McPherson is Chairman, Department of Pathology at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia.
Table Of Contents
Henry’s Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods 22 edition PDF has the Following Parts:
- The Clinical Laboratory
- Clinical Chemistry
- Urine and other body fluids
- Hematology, Coagulation, and Transfusion medicine
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis
- Immunology and Immunopathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Molecular Pathology
- Clinical Pathology of Cancer
- File Size: 146 MBs
- 1568 Pages
- English Language
- 4.5-star Rating
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.