This popular textbook human Anatomy BD Chaurasia 8th Edition PDF encompasses the essence of the latest syllabus prescribed by Medical Council of India. All figures have been redrawn to improve lucidity, and many hand-drawn illustrations have been added to help students reproduced the details in their exams. Many new topics and features have been added to make this better than any other textbook in the market.
Description of Human Anatomy BD Chaurasia 8th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of anatomy is one of the best medical books available for students and health professionals out there to study from for their college years and beyond. It is loved by all students in india and Pakistan and proves to be the best source of study for themselves. Download now
BIO DATA of Dr. B.D. Chaurasia. MS, Ph.D, FAMS,
Reader in Anatomy, G.R. Medical College, Gwalior, M. P.
- Full Name : Late Dr. Bhagwan Din Chaurasia(01.10.1937- 05.05.1985)
Reader Department of Anatomy G.R. Medical College
- Home address: 27 – Shri Ram colony Jhansi Road Gwalior
& Village-Barigarh, (Chhatarpur)
- Educational and academic record:
- High School: Passed in 1952, from D.A.V. College, Mahoba, U.P.
- Intermediate Science: Passed in 1954, fromEwingChristian College, Allahabad.
- B. Sc. First year : Passed in 1955, from Ewing Christian College, Allahabad.
- M.B.B.S. : Passed in 1960, from MGM Medical College, Indore.
- M.S. (Anatomy): Passed in 1965, in first attempt, from university of Indore.
- Ph.D. : Awarded in 1975, by Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
- F.A.M.S. : Awarded in 1974, by the National Academy of Medical
- Service record:
- House job:in medicine, for one year and six month, from 1.8.1960 to 15.01.1962, at
M.Y. Hospital Indore.
- Demonstrator in Medicine: for one year, from 16.01.1962 to 15.01.1963, atIndore.
- Demonstrator in anatomy: atMGMMedical College, Indore from 16.09.1963to
- Lecturer in Anatomy: atGandhiMedical College, Bhopal, from. 14.05.1966 to
- Reader in Anatomy: at G.R. Medical college,Gwalior, from 19.06.1968
- Medical Registration number: 256(II) 1962
- Publications : A. Books 4
- Research papers
- In Indian Journals 21
- In foreign Journals 40
- Research abstracts
- Indian conferences 13
- Foreign conferences 6
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the books and volumes in the Human Anatomy BD Chaurasia 4 volume set 2019 Edition PDF.
- Human Anatomy Upper Limb and Thorax Volume 1
- Human Anatomy Lower Limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis Volume 2
- Human Anatomy Head and Neck Volume 3
- Human Anatomy Brain Neuroanatomy Volume 4
Dimensions and Characters of Human Anatomy BD Chaurasia 8th Edition PDF
- 5069 Pages
- File Size: 400 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Human Anatomy by BD Chaurasia 4 Volume Set Latest Edition 2019
Recommended Books For You
Download Button for Human Anatomy BD Chaurasia 8th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.