Imaging of Soft Tissue Tumors 3rd Edition PDF
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Imaging of Soft Tissue Tumors, Third Edition
Imaging technology plays an essential role in the diagnosis of soft tissue tumors as well as in surgical planning. Not only can imaging studies such as CT and MRI determine the relationship between a tumor and adjacent vessels and nerves, but, because some soft tissue tumors possess specific radiologic presentations, imaging can help pinpoint the tumor type.
Based on cases seen at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and the Mayo Clinic, this comprehensive reference offers detailed visually supported information on the radiologic evaluation of soft tissue tumors and tumor-like lesions. Inside, readers will explore the full spectrum of soft tissue pathologies, with over 1400 images that highlight both common and atypical presentations. The book’s expert authors offer valuable advice on selecting the most appropriate imaging modality for each tumor type.
- Broad scope presents the results of a retrospective analysis of over 31,000 cases of soft tissue tumors and tumor-like masses.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses lipomatous, vascular and lymphatic, fibrous and fibrohistiocytic, muscle, neurogenic, synovial, extraskeletal osseous and cartilaginous tumors.
- Detailed information on all imaging modalities—including CT, MRI, radiography, angiography, scintigraphy, ultrasound, and positron emission tomography—are covered, with facts on the strengths and limitations of each to help readers select the most appropriate method.
- High-quality images aid in the visual diagnosis of typical and atypical tumor presentations.
- World Health Organization nomenclature (in accordance with the 2013 updated classification) is included throughout the text, emphasizing applicable changes in each chapter.
- A new chapter examines the imaging of superficial masses.
This 3rd edition of Imaging of soft tissue tumors is one of the best imaging books available out there for soft tissue studying. It has crisp images and describes tumor frequencies in the most superb manner. It is a once in a lifetime read book for all those who find Imaging of soft tissue tumors difficult. Download below
- THE BOOK is 5 star on this subject, but I am disappointed at the vascular chapter. The author had the chance to rectify the disorganizing old classification system. Instead, they are perpetuating it. Mulliken system is actually very easy to apply in clinical practice especially in MSK system. It often can be done by imaging alone.
- An excellent book to review as a reference or before tumor board. Discussions are complete and insightful.
- The summary of tumor frequencies is spurb, and it works even in a suburban area in Japan. Beautiful and crisp photos encourage my droopy feeling.
Table of Contents
This Book Contains the Following Units and Each Unit has its own chapters
- Diagnostic Modalities
- Staging, Grading, and Tissue-Specific Diagnosis
File Size 132 Mbs
Below is a download link for the PDF file of Imaging of soft tissue tumors
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.