Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
For nearly 25 years, Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment pdf has been an authoritative source of up-to-date, easy-to-find information on the full spectrum of psychiatric drug therapy. Now fully revised, the Seventh Edition of this essential guide remains the drug reference of choice for psychiatrists and other physicians, as well as psychiatric residents, medical students, clinical psychologists, psychiatric nurses, and other professionals who provide care for the mentally ill.
- Includes many new FDA-approved drugs, as well as updated information about drug selection and use that reflects both research data and clinical experience.
- Presents information in a clear, concise manner, classifying drugs according to their pharmacological activity and mechanism of action.
- Includes separate, updated chapters on nutritional supplements and herb preparations, drugs used in the treatment of obesity, and medication-induced movement disorders.
- Provides a wealth of data for each drug: chemical name; preparation and dosages; pharmacologic actions; indications for use and clinical applications; use in children, elderly persons, and pregnant and nursing women; side effects and adverse and allergic reactions; and drug-drug interactions.
- Reflects DSM-5 classification guidelines throughout.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to the audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Recommended Books For You
Description of Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF
This book is one of the best books for the study of all the drugs that are involved in the field of psychiatry and for psychiatric patients. Kaplan has always been known for its high quality and contents books and this one proves it again. Recommended by all leading psychiatrists and doctors for better treatment. It is a must download book for all.
Kaplan, Inc. is a for-profit corporation that provides educational services to colleges and universities and corporations and businesses, including higher education programs, professional training and certifications, test preparation and student support services.
Founder: Stanley Kaplan
An excellent resource that is easy to take with you or keep in your drawer at work.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF 7th Edition.
- General Principles of Psychopharmacology
- Alpha-2 Adrenergic Receptor agonists and antagonists
- Beta-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonists
- Anticholinergic agents
- Barbiturates and Similarly acting drugs
- Benzodiazepines and drugs acting on GABA receptors
- Calcium channel blockers
- Carbamazepine and Oxcarbazepine
- Cholinesterase inhibitor and Memantine
- Disulfiram and Acamprosate
- Dopamine agonists and Precursors
- Dopamine receptor Antagonists (First Generation Anti-Psychotics)
- Melatonin Agonists: Ramelteon, Melatonin, and Suvorexant
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Nefazodone & Trazodone
- Opioid Receptor Agonists: Methadone and Buprenorphine
- Opioid Receptor Antagonists: Naltrexone, Nalmefene, and Naloxone
- Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
- Second Generation or Atypical Antipsychotics
- Sympathomimetics Drugs: Modafinil, Armodafinil, and Atomoxetine
- Thyroid Hormones
- Nutritional Supplements and Medical Foods
- Weight Loss Drugs
- Medication-Induced Movement Disorders
Dimensions and Characters of Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF
- 348 Pages
- File Size: 2 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Kaplan Books
Download Link for Kaplan & Sadock’s Pocket Handbook of Psychiatric Drug Treatment PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.