Description of Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition PDF
For portable, quick access to information needed at the point of care in today’s cath lab, look no farther than Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition PDF. This detailed, authoritative guide is ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, as well as for all members of the cardiac cath team. Highly readable and accessible, it helps you provide optimal patient care with reliable information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances in this fast-paced field.
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Recommended Books For You
Features of Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition PDF
- Provides clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications for every procedure you’ll encounter – including coverage of new techniques and technologies that affect virtually all aspects of familiar procedures.
- Covers all the newest catheterization techniques for vascular closure and expansion of large-bore access procedures, including TAVR, ECMO, mitraclip, and TMVR.
- Features a new chapter on intracardiac echocardiography and intraprocedural imaging.
- Discusses key topics such as intra-procedural imaging, management of complications with algorithms that expedite the approach to these patients, adjunctive hemodynamic support, and maintaining quality in the laboratory.
- Incorporates an increased emphasis on indications and contraindications for procedures in the context of a multidisciplinary heart team approach.
- Includes numerous clear illustrations to enhance your understanding of the material, as well as videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Paul Sorajja, MD, Diretor do Centro de Válvula e estrutural doença cardíaca, Minneapolis Instituto do Coração, Hospital Abbott Northwestern, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Michael J Lim, MD, Co-Diretor do Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care (C4), Director da Divisão de Cardiologia, Professor de Medicina Interna, Jack Ford Shelby Professor Endowed em Cardiologia, Diretor, cateterismo cardíaco laboratório, Diretor, Doenças Cardiovasculares e Interventional Doenças cardiovasculares Fellowship Programas, escola de Medicina da Universidade de Saint Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
Morton J. Kern, MD, FSCAI, FAHA, FACC, Professor de Medicina da Universidade da Califórnia, Irvine, Orange, Califórnia; Chief of Medicine, Health Care System Veterans Long Beach, Long Beach, Califórnia;
“This is a comprehensive yet clear guide to cardiac catheterization. The expert authors present a learning platform and standardized book for interventionalists in training and practicing cardiologists.”
-Rikin Kadakia, Doctor of Medicine (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) Doody’s Review
Trusted, easy-to-use information for every member of the cardiac cath team
Dimensions and Characters of Kern’s Cardiac Catheterization Handbook 7th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 7th edition (November 12, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 736 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323597734
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323597739
- Item Weight : 1.54 pounds
- Dimensions : 4.4 x 1.2 x 7.4 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #57,503 in Books
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2021
And there’s videos (excellent content also!) for only 4 chapters. Maybe expand those if the previous request doesn’t happen. Looking for another more practical text. YouTube videos.
Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2020
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.