Features of Lehnes Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician 2nd Edition PDF
Lehnes Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician 2nd Edition PDF-Lehne’s Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants, 2nd Edition builds on the same foundation of clearly explained, up-to-date, and clinically current content as the trusted Lehne undergraduate text, while focusing on the information that advanced practice nurses and Physician Assistants specifically need for safe and effective prescribing. Three introductory chapters provide foundational content for new prescribers in the areas of prescriptive authority, rational drug selection, prescription writing, and promoting positive outcomes of drug therapy. Core drug chapters are focused on the drugs that prescribers will most commonly see in clinical practice. A sharp focus is also placed on pharmacotherapeutic decision-making, with Black Box Warnings and new bulleted Key Prescribing Considerations features. The second edition features completely new chapters on Genetic and Genomic Considerations, Muscarinic Antagonists and Immunomodulators, and updated content throughout. It’s everything advanced practice nursing and Physician Assistant students need to be safe and effective prescribers!
- Introductory chapters tailored to the specific needs of prescribers cover topics such as prescriptive authority, rational drug selection and prescription writing, and promoting positive outcomes of drug therapy.
- Carefully focused pharmacotherapeutic content reflects the drugs most commonly seen and used by prescribers, with emphasis not on the first drug discovered or developed in each class but on the agents most often used today. Primary care drugs are addressed first in each chapter as appropriate, followed by acute care drugs.
- UNIQUE! Prescriber-focused pedagogical aids further reinforce the most important information for prescribers.
- Integrated coverage of Canadian trade names appears throughout the text and is highlighted with a familiar maple-leaf icon.
- Integrated coverage of interprofessional collaboration addresses the growing global interest in interprofessional collaboration and incorporates opportunities for interprofessional collaborative practice throughout.
- NEW! Genetic and Genomic Considerations chapter addresses our growing understanding of the importance of genetics and genomics in pharmacotherapeutic management of disease.
- NEW! Immunomodulators chapter covers the growing role of this innovative therapy in cancer treatment.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on the needs of prescribers includes new Key Prescribing Considerations specifically tailored for advanced practice nurses (APNs) and Physician Assistants (PAs), revised introductory disease content, and refocused illustrations.
- NEW! Expanded delineation of acute care drugs now extends to the cardiac, neurologic, hypertension, and male and female reproductive chapters.
- NEW! Significantly revised content on laboratory drug monitoring has been refocused on the needs of APNs and PAs
- NEW! Updated content on drug legislation, opioid addiction, and legalized marijuana addresses these key areas of change for prescribers.
- NEW! Illustrations, tables, and boxes have been substituted for text to highlight treatment guidelines (including decision-making algorithms) and drug mechanisms of action.
- NEW! Improved legibility includes the elimination of “small type” and a more user-friendly graphic design.
- NEW! Updated content covers the areas of drug legislation, opioid addiction, marijuana.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Lehnes Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician 2nd Edition PDF
Lehnes Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician 2nd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Laura Rosenthal has provided decades of nursing education and leadership that has directly impacted the growing and needed nursing workforce. Her research focused on a holistic investigation of predictors leading to success on the licensure examination. Her findings, published in the Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, led to significant contributions, filling a critical need in NCLEX® preparation. Laura Rosenthal was to provide a holistic educational approach to ensure overall well-being in test anxiety and self-efficacy, and success on the NCLEX®. As a leader in providing global NCLEX® preparation resources published by Elsevier, she strives for excellence in publication quality, based on the discovery of new knowledge in nursing, standards of care, and research-based studies. Her published resources ensure nursing graduates’ ability to make sound clinical judgments as they serve the public and the nursing profession. Laura Rosenthal is also a Next Generation NCLEX® Subject Matter Expert and Consultant for Elsevier.
Laura Rosenthal is a well-known nurse educator, researcher, and author. She has been teaching and working in university administrative roles for the past 10 years at all levels of nursing education. She has experience teaching across the program and in classroom and clinical settings in the areas of Nutrition and Human Development Across the Lifespan, Foundations of Care in Nursing, Gerontological Nursing, Complex Care in Nursing, and Leadership and Transition to Practice in pre-nursing and undergraduate nursing programs. She is currently serving as the Program Director for the undergraduate BSN program at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is a sought-out speaker at national conferences on the topic of nursing school success. Her passion for college student success comes through in her work at the School of Nursing teaching Leadership and licensure exam preparation and in publishing research and best-selling licensure exam review resources on national and international levels
Dimensions and Characters of Lehnes Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician 2nd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Saunders; 2nd edition (March 12, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 944 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323554954
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323554954
- Item Weight : 4.19 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.25 x 1.25 x 10.5 inches
- Book Name : Lehnes Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician 2nd Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.