Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.Students’ favorite review resource for studying the essentials of medical pharmacology, Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF, Seventh Edition, presents up-to-date drug information in an accessible format ideal for a fast, effective refresher.
Part of the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series, this concise resource features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations that break down complex information for rapid review. Sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work, and review questions with answers deliver powerful, practical exam preparation.
- Updated drug information reflects the most current, clinically relevant pharmacology material.
- Approachable outline format distills complex information for easier review.
- High-quality illustrations reinforce understanding in vibrant detail.
- Enhanced review questions with answers test students’ understanding and identify areas for further study.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Recommended Books For You
Description of Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF
This ebook for the Pharmacology by Lippincott is one of the most trusted books by medical students and examiners which is the reason why newer editions are being made almost each year for new drugs and advancements in medicine. This book will not dissapoint you in any board exam be it your own college or any others. Download it now and master your pharmacology.
Karen Whalen PharmD, BCPS. Dr. Whalen received her Doctor of Pharmacy degree with highest honors from the University of Florida. She completed a Pharmacy Practice Residency at the Moses Cone Health System followed by a Primary Care Residency at the James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital. Following residency training, Dr. Whalen was a faculty member in the Department of Pharmacy Practice at Nova Southeastern University (NSU) for 12 years. While at NSU College of Pharmacy, she was an eight-time recipient of the Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence. In 2008, Dr. Whalen joined the faculty of the University of Florida College of Pharmacy as assistant director of the St. Petersburg Campus. In 2010, she transitioned to the main campus in Gainesville. She now serves as Director of the Master of Science in Pharmacy with concentration in Medication Therapy Management degree program. Her excellence in teaching was recognized with the Faculty Recognition Award in 2011 and 2012, and the Teacher of the Year Award in 2013. Department of Pharmacotherapy & Translational Research, University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, Gainesville, FL
The book describes into details of receptors related to individual drug class.
Also, they have done a comparison between different drugs under the same generation same drug class.
It helps a lot to under the pharmacology mechanism.
Table of Contents
The Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF 7th Edition includes the following units and chapters:
- Drug-receptor interactions and pharmacodynamics
- The autonomic nervous system
- Cholinergic agonists
- Cholinergic antagonists
- Adrenergic agonists
- Adrenergic antagonists
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Anxiolytic and hypnotic drugs
- CNS Stimulants
- Heart failure
- Antianginal drugs
- Blood drugs
- Pituitary and Thyroid
- Insulin and oral hypoglycemic drugs
- Estrogens and Androgens
- Adrenal hormones
- Respiratory system
- Gastrointestinal and antiemetic drugs
- Other therapies
- Principles of antimicrobial therapy
- Cell wall inhibitors
- Protein synthesis inhibitors
- Quinolones, Folic acid antagonists and urinary tract antiseptics
- Antifungal drugs
- Antiprotozoal drugs
- Anthelmintic drugs
- Antiviral drugs
- Anticancer drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Autacoids and autacoid antagonists
Dimensions and Characters
- 576 Pages
- File Size: 15 MBs
- English Language
- 7-Star Rating
- Lippincott Series
Download Link for Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology PDF
Shown below is a blue highlighted link for the Lippincott illustrated reviews pharmacology pdf 7th edition ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
Download Link Coming Soon
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.