Features of Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice 5th Edition PDF
Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice 5th Edition PDF-The Medication Fact Book is a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in psychiatry. Composed of single-page, reader-friendly fact sheets and quick-scan medication tables, this book offers guidance, clinical pearls, and bottom-line assessments of more than 100 of the most common medications you use and are asked about in your practice.
This fifth edition reflects the availability of newer strengths and formulations, as well as generics. New clinical data have been incorporated into the fact sheets from the previous edition. Versions of this book can be purchased with a 12-credit CME online quiz.
Get the information you need at a glance:
- Off-label uses
- Dosages and generic availability
- Mechanisms of action
- Cost information
- Bottom-line impressions
This revised edition features:
- 148 fact sheets, 17 of which are brand new
- 30 updated reference tables, 8 of which are brand new
- New sections on medications for treating restless legs and using somatic therapies like bright light therapy, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Plus, 9 new treatment algorithms–these flowcharts offer easy-to-follow guidelines for treating adult ADHD, depression, psychosis, anxiety, dementia, insomnia, bipolar mania, alcohol use disorder, and opioid use disorder
Recommended Books For You
Description of Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice 5th Edition PDF
Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice 5th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Daniel Carlat, M.D., Author of Unhinged. Daniel J. Carlat, M.D., is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Tufts University School of Medicine, and is the Editor-in-Chief of The Carlat Psychiatry Report, a monthly newsletter on psychopharmacology widely read by psychiatrists and nurses in the United States.
Dimensions and Characters of Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice 5th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Carlat Publishing, LLC; 5th Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice ed. edition (January 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 244 pages
- ISBN-10 : 173295223X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1732952232
- Item Weight : 1.69 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.66 x 11.02 inches
- Book Name : Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice 5th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.