The fifth edition of this book (medicine prep manual for undergraduates 5th edition pdf) is in a must-have for all undergraduate medical students as it prepares them for both theory and viva-voce examinations. It is also useful for dentistry and nursing students. Structured in question-answer format, this book presents a concise exam-oriented text as per the guidelines of Medical Council of India and health universities across the country.
Main Features of the Book
- Presents the text in question-answer format which helps the student in quick learning and revision
- Topics presented in points with suitable boxes, tables, flowcharts and diagrams to facilitate easy understanding and revision
Highlights of the Fifth Edition
- Extensively revised, updated, and strengthened to keep up with the latest changes in the field of medicine
- Large number of tables, flowcharts to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge
- Thoroughly revised chapters on respiratory system, cardiovascular system, oncology, diseases of kidneys
- Systemize presentation to make reading soothing and pleasurable by deleting redundant details, adding new text without changing basic framework
- Inclusion of clinical decision pathways for some of the commonly encountered critical and non-emergent disease conditions
- Inclusion of newer innovations and treatments modalities
Recommended Books For You
Description of Medicine Prep Manual for Undergraduates 5th Edition PDF
This book for the preparation of medicine is one of the best guidelines a medical student can use for the subject during their final year of study. It is recommended by all leading head of departments and professors in the medicine ward of hospitals to their students. The 5th edition of this manual shows the importance it is gaining gradually among students as it comes with updated content every year. Download it now and dont miss your chance on this masterpiece.
Praveen Aggarwal (MD, DNB) is Professor and Head at Division of Emergency Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. George Mathew is a family medicine doctor in Westlake, Ohio and is affiliated with St. John Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Kerala Medical College and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 57 doctors at St. John Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine. K George Mathew (MD) is working as Associate Specialist, Department of Orthogeriatrics, Torbay Hospital, Torquay, Devon, London. He was formerly Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka, India.
As with all Elsevier prep manual books an excellent resource for exam preparation and you can even use it for recaps and as a textbook after reading a standarad book . Quite detailed but never overburdened with Info .
It’s the reflection of Harrison.. Great book… Younger brother of Harrison….
Must for exam preparation.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and sections in the Medicine Prep Manual for Undergraduates 5th Edition PDF ebook along with page numbers at the end.
- Preface to the Fifth Edition vii
- Preface to the First Edition ix
- Chapter 1 Diseases of Blood 1
- Chapter 2 Diseases of the Respiratory System 91
- Chapter 3 Immunological Factors in Disease 210
- Chapter 4 Diseases of the Skin 235
- Chapter 5 Diseases of the Nervous System 252
- Chapter 6 Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System 345
- Chapter 7 Diseases of the Cardiovascular System 404
- Chapter 8 Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System 562
- Chapter 9 Diseases of the Connective Tissues and Joints 610
- Chapter 10 Acute Poisoning and Environmental Emergencies 641
- Chapter 11 Nutritional Factors in Disease 659
- Chapter 12 Psychiatry 673
- Chapter 13 Oncology 687
- Chapter 14 Genetics and Diseases 694
- Chapter 15 Disturbances in Water, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance 704
- Chapter 16 Diseases of the Kidneys and Genitourinary System 717
- Chapter 17 Diseases Due to Infections 741
- Chapter 18 Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases 799
- Index 853
Dimensions and Characters
- 1022 Pages
- File Size: 76 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Prep Manual
Download Button for Medicine Prep Manual for Undergraduates 5th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the medicine prep manual for undergraduates 5th edition pdf ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.