Features of Mosbys 2022 Nursing Drug Reference PDF
Mosbys 2022 Nursing Drug Reference PDF-Trusted for over 30 years, this portable, full-color drug reference is easy to navigate and provides safety features that help you practice knowledgeable, safe medication dispensing. Content on more than 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you are likely to encounter in clinicals. Side effects information, logically organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, shows you the important and intricate signs to watch for during assessments. This guide also includes complete pharmacokinetic tables that explain the mechanism and absorption of the drug as well as the action, duration, and excretion of the drug. Whether you’re in the classroom or in clinicals, Mosby’s 2022 Nursing Drug Reference, 35th Edition is the all-in-one drug reference you need.
- Content on more than 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you will encounter in clinicals.
- Safety Alert feature icon highlights the most critical interactions and side effects that you must be aware of during clinicals.
- Black Box Warning feature alerts you to FDA warnings of potentially life-threatening reactions.
- Bold heading and details on IV drug administration so students can easily find appropriate dosage and IV instructions to help them administer these drugs safely.
- Side effects information is logically organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, alerting students to the signs to watch for during assessments.
- Nursing Process Framework organizes all nursing care steps so students learn how to easily and completely incorporate the nursing process into their clinical experiences.
- Cross-reference headers in the book listings and in the appendicies make it easier to find the drug content quickly and less likely that students will think a drug is missing if it’s not first found in the book.
- Complete pharmacokinetic tables explain the mechanism and absorption of the drug, as well as the action, duration, and excretion of the drug.
- NEW! Approximately 20 monographs on newly released, FDA-approved drugs give you the intricate details you need both in the classroom and clinicals. Each monograph includes new interactions, precautions, alerts, patient teaching instructions, and other need-to-know information ― so you’ll feel confident in the accuracy of the information and in preventing medication dispensing errors.
- NEW! Up-to-date content on drug therapies provides you with instant access to the latest information.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Mosbys 2022 Nursing Drug Reference PDF
Mosbys 2022 Nursing Drug Reference PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Linda Skidmore-Roth, RN, MSN has been a nursing author for several years and has been writing in the areas of nursing pharmacology, and herbals. She taught nursing in a career ladder program at El Paso Community College and New Mexico State University.
She lives in the Denver, CO area and enjoys all that the Rocky Mountains have to offer. She has one adult son, Craig that assists with the preparation of all manuscripts.
Dimensions and Characters of Mosbys 2022 Nursing Drug Reference PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 35th edition (June 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1504 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323826075
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323826075
- Item Weight : 2.29 pounds
- Dimensions : 4.8 x 1.97 x 7.72 inches
- Book Name : Mosbys 2022 Nursing Drug Reference PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.