Features of Mosbys Pharmacology Memory NoteCards 5th Edition PDF
Mosbys Pharmacology Memory NoteCards 5th Edition PDF-Bring key pharmacology topics to life in a flash! Mosby’s Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 5th Edition uses humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, to help you retain challenging pharmacology concepts and drug information. This sturdy, spiral bound kit covers important nursing implications, frequent side effects, serious and life-threatening implications, and patient teaching skills. Whether you use it to prepare for class, clinicals, or the NCLEX® examination, you won’t find another study tool like this!
- UNIQUE! More than 100 full-color cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- UNIQUE! Color-highlighted monographs make it easier for you to identify nursing priorities on common medications.
- Thick pages and a spiral-bound format create a portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow students to find topics quickly.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- What You Need to Know sections on each card cover key information in a quick and easy-to-review format.
- NEW! Additional cards cover medication safety, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide, oral antidiabetic drugs and non-insulin injectable agents, and disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Mosbys Pharmacology Memory NoteCards 5th Edition PDF
Mosbys Pharmacology Memory NoteCards 5th Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of pharmacology. It is a must download.
JoAnn Zerwekh has provided decades of nursing education and leadership that has directly impacted the growing and needed nursing workforce. Her research focused on a holistic investigation of predictors leading to success on the licensure examination. Her findings, published in the Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, led to significant contributions, filling a critical need in NCLEX® preparation. JoAnn Zerwekh was to provide a holistic educational approach to ensure overall well-being in test anxiety and self-efficacy, and success on the NCLEX®. As a leader in providing global NCLEX® preparation resources published by Elsevier, she strives for excellence in publication quality, based on the discovery of new knowledge in nursing, standards of care, and research-based studies. Her published resources ensure nursing graduates’ ability to make sound clinical judgments as they serve the public and the nursing profession. JoAnn Zerwekh is also a Next Generation NCLEX® Subject Matter Expert and Consultant for Elsevier.
Dimensions and Characters of Mosbys Pharmacology Memory NoteCards 5th Edition PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 5th edition (June 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323549519
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323549516
- Item Weight : 12.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 4 x 1 x 7 inches
- Book Name :Mosbys Pharmacology Memory NoteCards 5th Edition PDF
I love these flash cards! They’re not too bulky. It’s small enough to carry in a purse making it convenient to study on the go.
It does not go over specific medications just the drug classes and it covers drug classes from every body system.
I bought it new and recieved it sealed in plastic wrap.”
This would be a good starter for a pre-nursing student who just wants to become familiar but not dig in too deep, before entering a nursing program. Again, quality is good, but I gave 3 stars because it’s not detailed enough.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.