Features of Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition PDF
Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition PDF-Enter every examining room with confidence! Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ, 3rd Edition is the pocket-sized reference that provides you with quick access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Ideal for the clinical setting, coverage includes key topics such as pharmacology, math, animal care, common diseases, diagnostic procedures, imaging techniques, parasite identification, urinalysis, blood tests, and other lab work. This full-color new edition is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections, to help you quickly find what you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Valuable formulas, conversions, and lab values make it easy to look up the data needed to deliver safe and effective veterinary care.
- Full-color photos and line drawings illustrate procedures and tests, dental and surgical instruments, parasites, and urine and blood analysis.
- Quick-access format is organized into 10 tabbed, color-coded sections, and makes it easy to find facts quickly.
- Easily fits in the busy vet tech’s pocket, for ease of access and formatted to find facts quickly.
- Easy-to-read charts and tables provide quick access to key information that you’ll commonly use but rarely memorize.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the book flat or keep it open to a page for quick reference.
- NEW! Current drug information covers the newest pharmacologic agents, ensuring that you are up to date with uses, adverse side effects, and dosage forms.
- NEW! Information on dental imaging and breathing circuits keeps you up to date on the latest techniques and equipment.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest testing kits keeps you up-to-date on available products.
- UPDATED! Information on anesthesia monitoring provides the most up-to-date information on this important topic.
- NEW! Updated images prepare you to perform routine procedures.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition PDF
Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of nursing and basic medicine. This book covers all the cases and phenomenon a student and professional nurse might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime aid in caring for patients that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
I received my AAS degree in veterinary technology from Camden County College in New Jersey. I also hold a BS in Biology from Rowan University, an MS in Biology from Rutgers University, and an Ed.D in instructional technology and distance education from Nova Southeastern University. I am certified as both a veterinary technician & laboratory animal technician and have over 30 years of experience as a veterinary technician educator in both traditional and distance education programs. I am a past-president of the Association of Veterinary Technician Educators and the Kansas Veterinary Technician Association and co-founder and current immediate past-president of the Academy of Veterinary Technician Specialists in Education.
Dimensions and Characters of Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition PDF
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (August 29, 2018)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 328 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032351023X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323510233
- Item Weight : 7.1 ounces
- Dimensions : 3.8 x 0.9 x 5.7 inches
- Book Name : Mosbys Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition PDF
I do believe it is water or fluid proof. Nice procreative feature. light weight.I have nothing bad to say about this little book.”
Easy to use and find information. I use it when I’m training new hires to better explain certain things! great for newbie technicians and even some that have been at it a while. Contains tons of useful information.“
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.