Features of Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals PDF
Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals PDF -Explains how to use medicinal herbs and essential oils to fight infectious illness, strengthen the immune system, and combat antibiotic resistance
• Presents 18 of the most potent antibiotic and antiviral herbs and one beehive remedy, propolis, detailing how to use them and what illnesses each is best suited to treat
• Reveals how natural antibiotics have antiviral properties, lack side effects, and have no adverse effects on non-targeted bacteria, such as intestinal flora
• Also includes info on restoring gut health with probiotics, strengthening your immune system to become less receptive to infections, and supporting natural antibiotics with detox treatments
Nature offers us many natural antibiotics from the plant kingdom that work powerfully against germs while also being gentle on the body. Knowledge of these safe and natural antibiotics and antivirals is more crucial now than ever as modern antibiotics become less and less effective due to the growing threat of antibiotic-resistant germs. Natural antibiotics even offer an opportunity to reverse antibiotic resistance by reducing the use of pharmaceutical antibiotics to only the most critical cases.
In this practical guide, Christopher Vasey presents 18 of the most potent antibiotic and antiviral herbs from around the world and one beehive remedy, propolis. He details how to use them effectively as mother tinctures and essential oils as well as what illnesses each is best suited to treat. Drawing on the latest research, he explains how microbes can’t build resistance against these natural substances due to the many molecules in their make-up and their large spectrum of action in the body, which makes them effective against viruses as well. He reveals that, unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics and antivirals whose list of side effects grows in proportion to their strength, natural antibiotics generally lack any malignant side effects and have no adverse effects on non-targeted bacteria, such as intestinal flora. The author also includes information on probiotics to restore gut health after the use of pharmaceutical antibiotics, ways to strengthen your immune system and become less receptive to infections, and guidance on detox treatments to support the natural antibiotics as they work. He also provides an index of more than 50 common ailments and diseases with the most effective medicinal plants and essential oils to use in each case.
Offering a way to break free from the threat of antibiotic-resistant germs and improve the body’s immune system and internal terrain, this guide gives each of us the ability to fight infections naturally.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals PDF
Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Christopher Vasey, N.D., is a naturopath specializing in detoxification and rejuvenation. He is the author of The Acid-Alkaline Diet for Optimum Health, The Naturopathic Way, The Water Prescription, The Whey Prescription, and The Detox Mono Diet. He lives near Montreux, Switzerland.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals PDF
- Publisher : Healing Arts Press; 1st edition (September 11, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 208 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1620557355
- ISBN-13 : 978-1620557358
- Item Weight : 10.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.38 x 0.5 x 8.25 inches
- Book Name : Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals PDF
H. H. “I am an Integrative medicine physician.
– The author is a N.D., not a lay person, therefore, the book should be more scientific. There is not a single scientific reference for any of the products mentioned. E.g., the author wrote that Basil is recommended for all viral diseases … viral hepatitis. Without proof, this is an irresponsible statement.
– most products are written like that. One exception is Propolis, in which statements are more specific, i.e., active against Bacteria: staph, strep, salmonella, etc. but still no references.
– same for diseases, no proof.
– sinusitis: no mention that most chronic sinus infections are caused by fungi, not virus and bacteria.
– no mention of common antibiotics and antivirals such as aloe, garlic, ginger, honey, neem, silver, etc.”
Debbie “Natural Antibiotics and Antivirals” talked about the history of natural and pharmaceutical antibiotics, what germs are and how your immune system fights them, and 18 natural antibiotics and how to use them to treat 50 common illnesses.
The author did a good job of explaining complex biological processes (the immune system, etc.) at a level that I think most adults can understand. Some scientific terms were used, though. The author explained how the essential oils, mother tinctures, etc., work to support your body, stop the germs, and not harm the beneficial bacteria. He also talked about detoxing and things you can do to support your beneficial microbiome. Overall, I felt that this was an informative and useful guide.
He talked about the essential oils of basil, English lavender, eucalyptus, niaouli, oregano, palmrosa, ravintsara, savory, tea tree, and thyme. He talked about the mother tinctures of bearberry, burdock, common barberry, mouse-ear hawkweed, and purple coneflower. Also, grapefruit seed extract, lapacho, and bee propolis.
I received an ebook review copy of this book from the publisher through Netgalley.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.