Features of Nursing Research 11th Edition PDF
Nursing Research 11th Edition PDF-Whether used to help students learn how to perform research or how to critically appraise research reports for use in practice, this authoritative, approachable textbook shows how nursing research is applicable across today’s changing healthcare field. AJN award-winning authors Denise Polit and Cheryl Beck detail the latest methodologic innovations that have arisen in nursing, medicine, and the social sciences in their signature user-friendly style, accompanied by the helpful learning features, pedagogy, and clean design that have made this book a classic.
The updated 11th Edition adds two new chapters designed to help students ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of research methods and the relevance and applicability of nursing inquiries. Extensively revised content throughout strengthens students’ ability to locate and rank clinical evidence, verify the authoritativeness of systematic reviews, and distinguish interpretive approaches from aggregative approaches using meta-aggregation.
- NEW! Quality Improvement and Improvement Science chapter provides methods and frameworks to help students develop and assess improvement projects.
- NEW! Applicability, Generalizability, and Relevance: Toward Practice-Based Evidence chapter details cutting-edge strategies to meet the growing need for patient-centered, practice-based evidence.
- UPDATED! Revised content throughout reflects the latest methodologic approaches to ranking evidence, verifying systematic reviews, using meta-aggregation, and more.
- Critical appraisal guidelines help students focus on specific aspects of a report for the most effective appraisal.
- Clear, user-friendly writing style introduces concepts logically and clarifies difficult ideas.
- Specific research tips translate abstract notions into practical strategies to help students confidently apply chapter lessons in real-life situations.
- Research examples throughout the text illustrate key points and stimulate critical thinking.
- A comprehensive index provides fast, efficient access to precise information.
- Tables, figures, and bulleted summaries reinforce essential chapter concepts at a glance.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Nursing Research 11th Edition PDF
Nursing Research 11th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
DENISE’S OBITUARY -Saratoga Springs, NY – Denise F. Polit, 74, died at home on February 18, 2021 after a courageous battle with an extremely aggressive form of lymphoma.
Although Denise regretted not being able to live longer, she felt blessed at having lived a full and remarkable life. Having grown up poor, she especially appreciated the educational opportunities that her academic success allowed her to pursue (BA from Wellesley College – and Masters and Ph.D. from Boston College).
Denise taught for a couple of years at the Boston College School of Nursing where a publisher challenged her to write a textbook on nursing research – an event that resulted in the publication of two books that subsequently have been used around the world and translated into many languages. The 10th edition of one of those books was published the month before her death. Often referred to as the “Rock star of nursing research,” Denise was honored to have been invited to teach or lecture in numerous countries on six continents – and to have received numerous awards for her teaching and writing.
Denise felt incredibly fortunate to have lived for over 30 years in her beloved community of Saratoga Springs, a city rich in the arts and community spirit. She contributed both philanthropically and by serving on the Boards of Directors/Trustees for many nonprofit organizations, including the Saratoga Foundation, the Saratoga YMCA, Saratoga Arts, Opera Saratoga, Home Made Theater, the Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation, and Transitional Services Inc.
She is survived by her son, Alex O’Hara, a Public Defender in Pittsburgh, PA; by her good friend and caregiver, Joe O’Hara; and by a special, loving group of friends in Saratoga Springs, NY. She is also survived by three beautiful stepdaughters, Norah, Lauren and Alaine; their husbands, Chris, Vadim and Jeff; and five wonderful grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alan Janosy, in June 2019 – and by her parents, Bronislaw Romanovitch and Cecile (neé Cruke) Romanovitch.
A small private ceremony was held for her at the William J. Burke & Sons/Bussing & Cunniff Funeral Homes, 628 North Broadway, Saratoga Springs (518-584-5373). Later this year, a more public interment ceremony will be held at the Greenridge Cemetery.
Denise would like to thank the remarkable medical and nursing staff for the caring and compassionate services she received at Saratoga Hospital during her many rounds of chemotherapy. Donations in Denise’s memory may be made to the Saratoga Hospital Foundation, 211 Church Street, Saratoga Springs NY 12866.
Dimensions and Characters of Nursing Research 11th Edition PDF
- Publisher : LWW; 11th edition (February 12, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 814 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975110641
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975110642
- Item Weight : 3.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.2 x 1.4 x 9.1 inches
- Book Name : Nursing Research 11th Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.