In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF
- Coverage includes open as well as laparoscopic, endoscopic, and endovascular procedures in gastrointestinal, thoracic, esophageal, colorectal, hepatobiliary, breast, endocrine, dermatologic, and vascular surgery.
- Discussion of each procedure follows the same format: differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- A focus on the steps of each technique rapidly directs you to the information you need to choose the right approach for each patient, perform it successfully, and achieve the best possible results.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet , smartphone , or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation that can be accessed anywhere, even without a data connection
- A powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links to find information instantly
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Recommended Books For You
Description of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF
Operative Techniques in Surgery is a new comprehensive, 2-volume surgical atlas that helps youmaster a full range of general surgical procedures . Ideal for residents as well as experienced surgeons, it guides you step-by-step through each technique using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and intraoperative photographs to clarify exactly what to look for and how to proceed.”
Michael W. Mulholland, M.D., Ph.D., was named senior associate dean of clinical affairs in the Medical School, effective June 1, 2019. He had served as executive director of the University of Michigan Medical Group (UMMG) since January 2019.
In his dean role, Dr. Mulholland will be responsible for executive leadership and oversight of UMMG, our multi-disciplinary faculty practice, as well as ambulatory care operations, eHealth initiatives, physician workforce planning, and more. He will work closely with all relevant entities to develop, deploy and integrate clinical care with the research and educational missions of the Medical School.
He received his bachelor’s and medical degrees from Northwestern University. He then completed postgraduate training in general surgery, and earned his doctorate from the University of Minnesota. He joined the U-M faculty in 1988 as assistant professor and rose through the ranks to professor in 1995. He served as head of the Section of General Surgery and program director of the general surgery residency program from 1997-2002. He was named chair of the Department of Surgery in 2002, the same year he became the Frederick A. Coller Distinguished Professor of Surgery.
Dr. Mulholland also serves as surgeon-in-chief at University Hospital, and is principal director of a research laboratory that has been continuously funded by the National Institutes of Health since 1988. His research interests include neurocrine control of pancreatic exocrine secretion and enteric neurobiology.
His clinical interests are in the area of gastrointestinal surgery. He has a special expertise in the treatment of pancreatic and biliary cancer, neoplastic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, biliary reconstruction, inflammatory bowel disease, and advanced laparoscopic surgery. He is a member of the Multidisciplinary Pancreatic Cancer Program of the Rogel Cancer Center.
Dimensions and Characters of Operative Techniques in Surgery PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size: 25mb
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.