The Oxford American Handbook of Neurology PDF is a practical, quick-reference guide for use on the ward and in the clinic. It includes information on neurological assessment and common presentations and disorders, including sleep disorders, neurotrama, and neurosurgery. Numerous neuro-imaging studies and diagrams supplement concise, to-the-point text. The book concludes with an appendix of frequently used scales and indices. It should find a place in the hands of all those caring for neurological patients.
- An indispensable practical and concise handbook that contains a wealth of information and clinical guidance
- Packed full with illustrations, brain scans, and diagrams which present information in a clear and accessible way
New to this Edition:
- Fully updated to include brand new chapters on neurological emergencies and neurology in other medical specialties
- Contains up-to-date management and treatment options, drugs, and neurosurgical techniques
- New syndromes included: neuromyelitis optica (NMO) with anti aquaporin antibodies; NMDA antibody paraneoplastic syndrome; voltage gated potassium channel antibody syndrome
- A new junior author has joined the established editor team, to ensure that all material is fully relevent for specialist trainees and junior doctor
Recommended Downloads For You
Description of The Oxford American Handbook of Neurology PDF
This book includes all the necessary information a neurologist should in his basics know and all the information that a medical student who wishes to top in his exams need to know about neurology. You can carry this book for all your life and keep on reading it because the information in it just does not end. It is once in a lifetime buy and will keep you busy forever.
Dr. Sid Gilman is a neurologist in Ann Arbor, Michigan and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers and Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System. He received his medical degree from David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 94 doctors at University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers and one of 40 at Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System who specialize in Neurology.
I am a prelim neurology resident. I bought this book to go briefly and quickly over the main neurology subjects before I start my residency. I find it very successful in presenting the main points of different topics in an easy and friendly manner. It’s up to date and up to the point. The only thing I find not good in it is the use of some abbreviations from time to time that don’t have definitions or explanations. the book has a nice format that is comforting for the eyes and the brain.
EXCELLENT, neurologist, a resident of neurology Oxford American Handbook of Neurology is a book necessary
Table of Contents
The Oxford American Handbook of Neurology PDF includes the following Units:
1: Neurological history and examination
3: Neurological emergencies
4: Common clinical presentations
5: Neurological disorders
6: Neurology in medicine
8: Clinical neurophysiology
Dimensions and Characters of the Oxford American Handbook of Neurology PDF
- 480 Pages
- File Size: 9 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Oxford American Handbook Series
Below is a download link for the oxford American handbook of neurology pdf. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.