Features of Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF
Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF-Get all the basics on drug therapies—and administer drugs confidently and accurately—with the Newly updated Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy, 4th Edition.
Written in the enjoyable, award-winning Incredibly Easy style, this easy-to-follow, fully illustrated guide offers step-by-step direction on the medication process, from assessing patient needs, to planning care, to implementation and positive outcomes. Strengthen your understanding of your class materials, get ready for the NCLEX® or certification exam, and administer drug therapies—safely and effectively
Build a strong platform of pharmacology knowledge and skills with. . .
- New and updated content on the Newest approved medications and dosages and New tables listing:
- New vaccines and treatment for biological weapons exposure
- New treatment and antidotes for chemical weapons exposure
- New herbal drugs content
- New icons and images that clarify content
- Revised and updated content on the concepts of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacotherapeutic
- Pharmacology basics – How drugs are derived, developed, classified, and administered; classes of drugs by body system; their uses and mechanisms
- “Nurse Joy” and “Nurse Jake” illustrated characters offering tips and insights throughout
- Quick-scan format with concise, bulleted content
- Hundreds of illustrations and diagrams explaining key concepts and providing clear direction on administering drugs; drug distribution, absorption, and metabolism; potential drug interactions; adverse reactions; how different classes of drugs work in different body systems
- Special chapter features:
- Just the facts – A quick summary of chapter content
- Advice from the experts – Experienced practitioners’ insights
- Prototype pro – Actions, indications, and nursing considerations for common prototype drugs
- Nursing process – Patient assessment, diagnosis, outcome goals, implementation, and evaluation for each type and class of drug
- Pharm function – Illustrating how drugs act in the body; recognizing and treating adverse reactions
- Before you give that drug – Warnings to consider before you administer a drug
- Education edge – Information to share with your patient
- Quick quiz – End-of-chapter questions with answers/explanations, to help you remember the essentials
- End-of-book multiple-choice Q&A; Quick Guides to Medication Safety, Ophthalmic and Dermatologic Drugs, and Abbreviations to Avoid; Glossary of essential pharmacology terms.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF
Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF is one of the best-known books on the subject of basic medical sciences. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Tom Wheelwright is a CPA, CEO of WealthAbility (Tempe, Arizona), Best-Selling Author of Tax-Free Wealth and an international authority on tax. Wheelwright is a leading wealth and tax expert, global speaker, and Entrepreneur Magazine Contributor.
Tom is best known for making taxes fun, easy and understandable, and specializes in helping entrepreneurs and investors build wealth through practical and strategic ways that permanently reduce taxes.
As a Rich Dad Advisor to Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad), Tom frequently speaks at conferences worldwide to entrepreneurs on these topics. Wheelwright is also a Contributor to two new Rich Dad books: More Important Than Money: An Entrepreneur’s Team (July 2017) and Why The Rich Are Getting Richer (July 2017).
His work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Forbes, Accounting Today, Investor’s Business Daily, FOX & Friends, ABC News Radio, NPR, Marketplace and many more media. http://wealthability.com
Dimensions and Characteristics of Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF
- ASIN : 1496326326
- Publisher : LWW; 4th edition (August 2, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 784 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781496326324
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496326324
- Item Weight : 2.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.9 x 1 x 8.9 inches
- Book Name :Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy 4th Edition PDF
My review is form a nursing point of view, not probably useful for Pharmacist but it’s good to brush up on the ADME, Agonist, antagonist, half life, bio availability etc concepts to get a starting point ready to pharmacology.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.