The flagship volume in the popular Pocket Notebook Series, Pocket Medicine 7th Edition PDF, is a must-have resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. It provides up-to-date, dependable guidance on the internal medicine information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. Compiled by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference ensures that quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine is as close as your pocket!
The Pocket Notebook Series was always designed to fit in the pocket of the medical student’s white coat but as the popularity and usefulness of the title expanded to PAs, NPs, and beyond and the practice of wearing white coats moved towards wearing scrubs, we wanted to make the series even easier to keep with you where you needed it- in your pocket. With this latest edition, we have removed the bulkier hard plastic cover and changed the binding to a plastic spiral to make the book even easier to use while on the go.
The thoroughly revised 7th Edition offers:
- Easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology
- Focused coverage in a highly templated format, including bulleted lists, abbreviations, symbols, tables, and algorithms
- References to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design to help you find information quickly
- Ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams
Recommended Books For You
Goldman Cecil Textbook of Medicine Latest Edition
Oxford Textbook of Medicine 6th Edition
Description of Pocket Medicine 7th Edition PDF
This book for the subject of medicine is one of the best medical books available for students and health professionals worldwide to look upto for their guidance and during their postgraduate time to study all they can and gather up about medicine. The latest edition includes crispier images and newer tables to help understand more. Download Now.
User Reviews For Pocket Medicine 7th Edition PDF
- The spiral bound version is extremely low quality. The spiral is way too small and the material is cheap. It came to me with the plastic spirals compressed and I could hardly open the pages unless I was opening it in half. You can’t try to reshape the spirals since they are cheap plastic. If you try to turn one page at a time it will definitely rip. It will NOT be an easy to use reference as it will take me just as much time to delicately flip through this book as it would to just whip out my phone and google the relevant info.
- I would have given negative stars if possible. Cheap quality of spirals after so much of money. Why do you have to make this book cheap and make our life hard when we are already grinded up by our medical life. Would be looking for alternative.
- Binding makes it impossible to fold completely over and the stiff coils tear and bend the thin paper. It also releases a mess of thousands of paper clippings everywhere that make your desk and clothes look like bad dandruff. Maybe there’s good, updated info from the sixth edition, but I wouldn’t know because it’s so unusable in hospital practice. Stick to the orange book edition 6 until better binding options are made available.
Dr. Marc S. Sabatine is chairman of the Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) Study Group at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and holds the Lewis Dexter, MD Distinguished Chair in Cardiovascular Medicine. A cardiovascular specialist, he is also a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS).
Dr. Sabatine received his medical degree from HMS and completed a residency in internal medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). He then completed a clinical fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Massachusetts General Hospital and a fellowship in cardiovascular research at BWH. Dr. Sabatine is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease and is a fellow of the American Heart Association, the American College of Cardiology and the European Society of Cardiology.
His clinical interest is in acute coronary syndromes and critical care, and he attends in the Cardiac Intensive Care Units at both BWH and MGH. His research interests include coronary artery disease, acute coronary syndromes, dyslipidemias, proteomics and genomics. As the chairman of the TIMI Study Group—an academic research organization that has led major cardiovascular medicine clinical trials since its inception in 1984—Dr. Sabatine leads large-scale international randomized controlled trials testing novel therapies for cardiovascular care that have shaped the practice of medicine.
Dr. Sabatine has authored over 200 peer-reviewed publications, is on the writing committees for practice guidelines, and has received research funding from the American College of Cardiology and the National Institutes of Health.
Dimensions and Characters
- 272 Pages
- File Size: 20 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine Seventh Edition
Download Button for Pocket Medicine 7th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Pocket Medicine 7th Edition PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.