Features of Review of Dermatology PDF
Review of Dermatology PDF-Comprehensive in scope, easy to use, and aligned to the texts you trust, Review of Dermatology, edited by Drs. Ali Alikhan and Thomas L.H. Hocker, is a highly effective study tool for your upcoming board or maintenance exam. Using a concise, bullet-point format and mnemonic devices throughout, this unique guide ensures rapid and efficient recall of the information you need to know for exam success!
- Covers all sub-specialty areas, including general dermatology, dermatopathology, pediatrics, pharmacology, basic science, and dermatologic surgery.
- Maximizes retention and recall by using an outline approach, bullet points, and mnemonic devices that clearly identify key information.
- Illustrates and simplifies complex concepts with more than 400 high-quality clinical images, tables, illustrations, and histopathology slides.
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest hot-topic developments including new biologic agents used in the treatment of various diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and melanoma.
- Reviews topics you won’t find in any other dermatology study guide, such as genetic alterations and molecular laboratory studies in melanocytic lesions, soft tissue tumors, and other neoplasms.
- Helps you recognize the often-elusive associations between skin diseases and disorders of other organ systems.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Review of Dermatology PDF
Review of Dermatology PDF is one of the best-known books for Dermatologists. This book covers all the cases and phenomenons a student and professional doctor might be up against in their whole life. Master this book and you will be of prime help in solving cases of diseases that are difficult to treat. Make a difference. Download Now.
Thomas L.H. Hocker, MD is dual board certified through the American Board of Dermatology for both general Dermatology and Dermatopathology, and is a fellow of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
Dr. Hocker is a native of San Jose, California, and attended Yale University where he was a Verizon 1st Team Academic All-American scholar athlete in Track and Field, Yale Senior scholar-athlete of the year, Pfizer Research Fellow, and an inductee into the Phi Beta Kappa academic honor society. Upon graduation, he was awarded the prestigious Churchill Fellowship, which afforded him the opportunity to pursue research at the University of Cambridge, where he received his Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry. He then completed his Transitional Internship at the Stanford University-affiliated hospital, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Dr. Hocker received his Dermatology residency training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. At the Mayo Clinic, he published numerous scholarly papers, won the Duels in Dermatopathology competition at the ASDP national meeting, and twice scored in the top percentile in the Dermatology in-training examination. Upon graduation, Mayo Clinic named him the Harold O. Perry Most Outstanding Scholar, a distinction given only 3 times in the preceding decade. He subsequently traveled to the University of Michigan for his Dermatopathology fellowship, one of the premier skin cancer treatment centers in the country. He concluded his many years of training by returning to the Mayo Clinic for his fellowship in Mohs and Reconstructive Surgery, where he studied under many of the nation’s premier Mohs surgeons.
Dr. Hocker currently practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Mohs Surgery in Kansas City and is an adjunct professor of Dermatology at the University of Kansas, where he cherishes being involved in resident education.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Review of Dermatology PDF
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 28, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 518 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323296726
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323296724
- Item Weight : 2.35 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
- Book Name : Review of Dermatology PDF
Alison “I’m an NP starting in a derm office and found this book pretty above my head as a starting point. I suggest the 100 dermatology secrets book for that as a question/answer format is a little better if just getting your feet wet in derm… an experienced derm provider would probably love this.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.