Features of Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15th Edition PDF
Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15th Edition PDF-Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The most concise, clinically relevant, and current review of medical microbiology and immunology
Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology is a succinct, high-yield review of the medically important aspects of microbiology and immunology. It covers both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology and also discusses important infectious diseases using an organ system approach. The book emphasizes the real-world clinical application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases and offers a unique mix of narrative text, color images, tables and figures, Q&A, and clinical vignettes.
• Content is valuable to any study objective or learning style
• Essential for USMLE review and medical microbiology coursework
• 650 USMLE-style practice questions test your knowledge and understanding
• 50 clinical cases illustrate the importance of basic science information in clinical diagnosis
• A complete USMLE-style practice exam consisting of 80 questions helps you prepare for the exam
• Pearls impart important basic science information helpful in answering questions on the USMLE
• Concise summaries of medically important organisms
• Self-assessment questions with answers appear at the end of each chapter
• Color images depict clinically important findings, such as infectious disease lesions
• Gram stains of bacteria, electron micrographs of viruses, and microscopic images depict fungi, protozoa, and worms
• Chapters on infectious diseases from an organ system perspective
Recommended Books For You
Description of Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15th Edition PDF
Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15th Edition PDF is one of the best medical books for students and professionals on the subject of Infectious Diseases. It is a must download.
Born as one of two sets of identical twins, Elizabeth Joyce has been psychic since birth. Named one of the “World’s Greatest Psychics” (Citadel Press, 2004), she is a spiritual healer and gives personal psychic readings worldwide. Ms. Joyce is a professional Astrologer, Spiritual Counselor, Energy Healer, Medium and Clairvoyant who interprets dreams and teaches the new energies of the Fifth Dimension. Her workshops are available throughout the US. Her TV Appearances include Unsolved Mysteries, Beyond Chance, and The Psychic Detectives. Ms. Joyce books “Psychic Attack -Are You A Victim,” and “Ascension—Accessing The Fifth Dimension,” plus the Workbook, are available at Amazon.com and www.new-visions.com. Elizabeth facilitates her own healing classes, using the Divine Seals and Spiritual Chakras from her book-“Ascension—Accessing The Fifth Dimension WORKBOOK.” In 2007 Elizabeth Joyce founded and heads the Bucks County Metaphysical Association, (thebcma.net) a non-profit organization to benefit the charities of Bucks County, PA. Her fourth book, “Opening To Your Intuition and Psychic Sensitivity-Book I,” is available in July, 2013. This Series – Books I, II, and III, are a compilation of her classes and workshops over the past thirty years. Besides traveling extensively, Elizabeth is building a healing center and teaching Intuitive Awareness classes and Fifth- Dimension Spiritual Intensive workshops. She is located in Doylestown (Bucks County), PA. and Mahwah (Bergen County), New Jersey. Please check out her website, www.new-visions.com.
Dimensions and Characteristics of Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15th Edition PDF
- Publisher : McGraw Hill / Medical; 15th edition (May 10, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 832 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1259644499
- ISBN-13 : 978-1259644498
- Item Weight : 4.18 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.23 x 10.7 inches
- Book Name : Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15th Edition PDF
Poiuytrew.q “I’m using this to review microbiology and immunology. For me it has been a good read. I like how they repeat some concepts so at least if you read in order, you see concepts come up again.
It may be the subject matter, but I find that I enjoy reading this review book than others which were a pain and I appreciate the way this one is written.”
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.