In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 21st Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 21st Edition PDF
- Follows a clear, consistent progression beginning with principles common to surgical specialties including fluid and electrolyte management, metabolic support, and wound healing. Subsequent sections review the management of injury, transplantation, oncology, breast, endocrine, and abdominal procedures.
- Covers key topics such as emerging surgical technologies and devices, regenerative medicine, the latest concepts in cancer biology and treatments, and evidence-based management and treatment.
- Emphasizes the most up-to-date minimally invasive techniques and the use of robotics when indicated.
- Features more than 2,000 superb illustrations and intraoperative photographs and 25 procedural videos that facilitate quick comprehension of surgical techniques.
- Includes more schematic diagrams, summary tables, boxes, and algorithms that provide a rich resource for reviewing surgical techniques and preparing for in-training and board exams.
- Shares the expertise of dozens of new authors and includes two new chapters on robotic surgery and fetal surgery.
- Contains fully updated content on topics encountered by general surgery residents in training as well as in-depth coverage of subspecialty areas including head and neck, thoracic, vascular, urology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, and gynecology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 21st Edition PDF.
301 University Boulevard, Galveston, Texas 77555-0527
Telephone: (409) 772-1285
Fax: (409) 772-5611
Medical School: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
Residency Program: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
Fellowship: Surgical Oncology, University of California-Los Angeles
Dimensions and Characters of Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 21st Edition PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size:
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 21st Edition PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.