Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN examination 6th edition pdf
Get everything you need to review for the NCLEX-PN® exam from one trusted source! With over 4,500 high-quality review questions, this unique, bestselling review and preparation guide offers the perfect combination of core content review, comprehensive rationales, and detailed test-taking strategies from the NCLEX expert herself: Linda Silvestri. Updated to reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan, this new edition and companion Evolve website help you hone your understanding of all the important NCLEX-PN content areas.
- Full-color design makes for a more visually engaging learning experience.
- 12 pharmacology chapters address the emphasis on pharmacology questions on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Priority Nursing Actions boxes outline and explain clinical emergent situations requiring immediate action, including detailed rationales and textbook references to help you strengthen prioritizing skills in clinical and testing situations.
- Pyramid Alert boxes reinforce learning of essential content frequently tested on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Reference to a Mosby or Saunders textbook gives you resources for further study and self-remediation.
- Question codes categorize each question by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, clinical content area, and priority concepts to allow you multiple study and exam selections on the companion Evolve site.
- Inclusion of all alternate item formats (multiple response, ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, figure, chart/exhibit, audio, and video questions) offers practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills, and help prepare you for this additional component of the new test plan for NCLEX-PN.
- Pyramid to Success sections supply an overview of the chapter, guidance and direction regarding the focus of review in the content area, and its relative importance to the most recent NCLEX-PN text plan.
- Pyramid Points identify content that typically appears on the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Pyramid Terms give you a quick review of each content area.
- Introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-PN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-PN are presented from a new graduate’s perspective.
- Companion Evolve site allows for automatic software updates to allow you to check for changes and updates to content or functionality throughout the life of the edition.
- NEW! 4,500 test questions on the book and Evolve site.
- NEW! Incorporates the new NCLEX-PN test plan to familiarize you with newly added content you may encounter on the exam.
- A detailed test-taking strategy for each question gives you clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options. Special text highlights specific test-taking strategies, and specific content areas in the practice questions provide you with guidance on what topics to review for further remediation in Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX® Exam and Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Exam.
- Comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book to represent the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Critical thinking What Would You Do? boxes keep you thinking as you review content. Answers at the end of the chapter reference an Elsevier book for further remediation.
- NEW! Testlet questions familiarize you with a new alternative item format question type expected to appear on future NCLEX test plans.
- NEW! Priority concept codes added to each question reinforce the concept-based teaching method.
Description of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN examination
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN is one of the best books for the LPN exams. Students worldwide every year put their trust in this book for their reviews and board examinations, make your job in the gulf dream come true. Pick this book up and start reading and you are sure to Pass.
Diploma in nursing at Cooley Dickinson Hospital School of Nursing in Northampton, Massachusetts. Afterwards, I worked at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts and cared for clients in acute medical-surgical units, the intensive care unit, the emergency department, pediatric units, and other acute care units. Later, I received an associate degree from Holyoke Community College in Holyoke, Massachusetts, my BSN from American International College in Springfield, Massachusetts, and my MSN from Anna Maria College, Paxton, Massachusetts, with a dual major in Nursing Management and Patient Education. I received my PhD candidacy status in Nursing at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and I am doing research related to success on the NCLEX®. I am also a member of the Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International, Phi Kappa Phi, Golden Key International Honour Society, the Western Institute of Nursing, and the Eastern Nursing Research Society.
Table of Contents
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN examination 6th edition pdf includes the following units:
- NCLEX Exam preparation
- Issues in Nursing
- Nursing Sciences
- Fundamental Skills
- Growth and Development
- Maternity Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- The Adult Client with an integumentary disorder
- Hematological and Oncological Disorders
- Endocine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Eye and ear
- Comprehensive Test
User Reviews for Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN
This was the only thing I use to study for my LPN and I passed!!!!! with a minimum of 85 questions I only did the practice questions in the back of the chapter. I did not read the whole book and I did a couple of the online practice test through the book. I studied for a week and a half and prayed like crazy to God !!! So in a nut shell I really liked this book and would recommend it to everyone.
Dimensions and Characters of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination 6th edition
- File Size: 48 Mbs
- Pages 1040
- English Language
- Best Nursing Book
Download Link for Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN
Below is a download link for Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN examination 6th edition pdf file. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.