Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF is an effective high-yield review of obstetrics and gynecology. Written in partnership with The Foundation for Exxcellence in Women’s Health Care and developed specifically for medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students in their obstetrics and gynecology clerkship/rotation, Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology packs clinical pearls, illustrations, and “Quick Hits” in a single, ingenious tool, tailoring each element for immediate content absorption and faster, more efficient review. This review book gives you exactly what you need to prepare for your clerkship, accompanying shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2!
Features in this book include:
• Full-color figures illustrate concepts when a picture says it best.
• Complete coverage of key topics ensures that you are test-ready and prepared on the wards.
• Dynamic interior design brings the content to you in a memorable style.
• Quick Hits in the margins highlight highly testable topics.
• Clinical Pearls help you “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time.
• Bold terms highlight key terminology for added emphasis!
Recommended Books For You
Description of Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
This book is the very first edition of the step up series to the subject of obstetrics and gynecology. This subject is one of the most important subjects and field in the study of medicine and surgery. just like all the leading bookmarks. Step up series has finally released it and has written it with just the same high-quality content as it writes all of its other books. This one is a not to miss one. Download now and start mastering.
Dr. Russell Snyder is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Galveston, Texas and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Houston Methodist St. John Hospital and University of Texas Medical Branch. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Snyder accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 23 doctors at Houston Methodist St. John Hospital and one of 45 at University of Texas Medical Branch who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- I love the Step-up series as I find it easier to study in the bullet point format. I like the clinical pearls on the sides, pointing to the real important parts.
I am a Nurse-Midwife student and I really like this book.
- I read this because I hate Case Files, and I got what I wanted: nice, easy to read, concise review. Might be too detailed.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Step-up to obstetrics and gynecology pdf ebook.
- Overview of Women’s Health
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Gynecologic Oncology
Dimensions and Characters
- 544 Pages
- File Size: 130 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Step-Up Series
Download Button for Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Step-up to Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download now.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.