Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology 5th edition PDF
- Thoroughly revamped and revised edition carrying precise information in a concise manner.
- Radical changes have been effected in the chapters Death and Its Medicolegal Aspects: Forensic Thanatology; Sudden and Unexpected Deaths; Asphyxial Deaths; Deaths Associated with Surgery, Anaesthesia and Blood Transfusion; Custody Related Torture and/or Death; Medicolegal Examination of the Living; Injuries by Firearms; Complications of Trauma: Was Wounding Responsible for Death?; Consent to and Refusal of Treatment; Medical Negligence; and Intricacies of Forensic Toxicology.
- Enriched with photographs, drawings, sketches, flowcharts, and tables for easy and catchy understanding.
- Old cases have been replaced with new ones, making way for the readers to appreciate medicolegal implications.
- Reflects author’s personal experience of about three decades and the knowledge gathered from extensive reading, interactions, deliberations, etc. at various platforms.
Description of Textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
This 5th edition of Textbook of forensic medicine and toxicology is keeping the academically strong content and much appreciated way of imparting information intact, this edition has been revamped and revised to update the topics and information.. Revamped and revised edition carrying the latest information. Radical changes have been made in the chapters carrying extreme medicolegal significance in the prevailing scenario, namely-Asphyxial Deaths (especially the herculean issue of hanging vs. strangulation); Medicolegal Examination of the Living (with eloquent analysis of the latest anti-rape law); Medicolegal Implications of Injuries (especially clarifying the concept of endangering life/dangerous to life); Firearm Injuries; Medical Negligence through latest case-law, etc. . Relevant cases have been instilled to illustrate medicolegal principles encountered during day-to-day problems. Highly illustrated text with new photographs, line drawings, flowcharts, and tables for easy understanding and presentation. Reflects author’s experience of more than three decades and the knowledge gathered from extensive reading, interactions, deliberations, etc. Online access to MCQs with this edition.
About the Author
Krishan Vij is the Sole Author of this masterpiece ( Textbook of forensic medicine and toxicology ). He masters in Forensic medicine and toxicology and is currently practising in India.
Table of Contents
Textbook of Forensic medicine and Toxicology includes the Following Sections and Units:
- Of the Basics
- Of the Dying and the Death
- Of the Injured and the Injuries
- Clinical Forensic Medicine
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Medical Practice
- All About Forensic Toxicology
File Size: 7.7 MBs
Below is a Download Link for Textbook of forensic medicine and toxicology 5th edition pdf file
You Might also be interested in
The Essentials Of Forensic Medicine And Toxicology PDF DOWNLOAD
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.