In this post, we will provide you with an overview of Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation PDF
- Key Points at the beginning of each lesson.
- Quick Response (QR) codes that enable the reader to view short videos about the topics on their mobile device.
- Lesson Review Questions grouped together at the end of each lesson.
- Quality Improvement Opportunities and Frequently Asked Questions in each lesson.
- New sections in Lesson 10 (Special Considerations) about resuscitation of the newborn with a myelomeningocele or an abdominal wall defect.
- Three Supplemental Lessons (Improving Resuscitation Team Performance, Resuscitation Outside the Delivery Room, and Bringing Quality Improvement to Your Resuscitation Team) that allow NRP users to enhance their resuscitation knowledge and performance.
Recommended Books For You
Description of Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation PDF
Innovative resource for interactive, simulation-based teaching and learning
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is an educational program jointly sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA). The course is designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn to health care professionals who care for newborns at the time of delivery.
NRP Essentials and NRP Advanced
The NRP, 8th edition, introduces a new educational methodology to better meet the needs of health care professionals who manage the newly born baby.
Dimensions and Characters of Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation PDF
- Publisher : American Academy of Pediatrics; Eighth edition (July 1, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 350 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1610025245
- ISBN-13 : 978-1610025249
- Reading age : Baby and up
- Item Weight : 2.18 pounds
- Dimensions : 10.87 x 0.91 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,040 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.