Recommended Books For You
Description of The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy PDF
This Gross Anatomy Book is one of the most trusted books among medical students and it has just released its second edition due to the huge success rate it had in the past. It is one of the best review books for the subject of anatomy especially for the USMLE Step 1 exams and is used worldwide by aspirants every time. Get your hands on this updated version now.
David A. Morton has degrees in psychology (B.A.) and medicine (M.D.). For 14 years, he was a disability determination consultant for the Social Security Administration, serving as Chief Medical Consultant for eight years. In his capacity as Chief Medical Consultant, Dr. Morton hired, trained, supervised and evaluated the work of medical doctors and clinical psychologists, and made thousands of disability determinations for both adults and children. Since 1983, Dr. Morton has authored several books on Social Security disability for attorneys and judges, including Nolo’s Guide to Social Security Disability.
User Reviews For Previous Edition
- I really love this book, however it is not supposed to be used as a replacement for a regular anatomy med school class notes. I compared it with my class notes and there are several very important things that were missing from this book that I really felt should have been in there. For example, there are virtually no lymphatics mentionted except very obvious lymphatics. The thyrocervical trunk had branches missing or was placed in a completely different chapter than head and neck. Pterygopalatine fossa and infratemporal fossa section were laid out in a confusing way where i felt could have been explained easier. I found I had to add a LOT of stuff to this book and as a result I felt like I couldn’t use this as a primary source in medical school. However it is good at directing you to the most important things for each section and often has useful muscle charts/tables. Having a picture right next to the text was also very helpful. However this doesn’t replace the need for a good anatomy atlas like Thieme’s or Netters. It’s good for a review for anatomy, and perhaps an undergraduate course, or a supplement for medical school anatomy.
I really love this book. It’s just the right amount of detail for me, and it has enough pictures and info for everything listed. Everything is organized well, and I’m really using it a lot in my cadaver course. I’ll be matriculating to medical school next fall and plan to use it there as well!
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters in The Big Picture Gross Anatomy PDF 2nd Edition Ebook.
- SECTION 1 BACK
- Chapter 1. Back
- SECTION 2. THORAX
- Chapter 2. Anterior Thoracic Wall
- Chapter 3. Lungs
- Chapter 4. Heart
- Chapter 5. Superior and Posterior Mediastina
- SECTION 3 ABDOMEN, PELVIS AND PERINEUM
- Chapter 6. Overview of the Abdomen, Pelvis and Perineum
- Chapter 7. Anterior Abdominal Wall
- Chapter 8. Serous membranes of the Abdominal Cavity
- Chapter 9. Foregut
- Chapter 10. Midgut and Hindgut
- Chapter 11. Posterior Abdominal Wall
- Chapter 12. Pelvis and Perineum
- Chapter 13. Male Reproductive System
- Chapter 14. Femail Reproductive System
- SECTION 4 HEAD
- Chapter 15. Scalp, Skull and Meninges
- Chapter 16. Brain
- Chapter 17. Cranial Nerves
- Chapter 18. Orbit
- Chapter 19. Ear
- Chapter 20. Superficial Face
- Chapter 21. Infratemporal Fossa
- Chapter 22. Pterygopalatine Fossa
- Chapter 23. Nasal Cavity
- Chapter 24. Oral Cavity
- SECTION 5 NECK
- Chapter 25. Oerview of the Neck
- Chapter 26. Triangles and Root of the Neck
- Chapter 27. Pharynx
- Chapter 28. Larynx
- SECTION 6 UPPER LIMB
- Chapter 29. Overview of the Upper Limb
- Chapter 30. Shoulder and Axilla
- Chapter 31. Arm
- Chapter 32. Forearm
- Chapter 33. Hand
- SECTION 7 LOWER LIMB
- Chapter 34. Overview of the Lower Limb
- Chapter 35. Gluteal Region and Hip
- Chapter 36. Thigh
- Chapter 37. Leg
- Chapter 38. Foot
- SECTION 8 FINAL EXAMINATION
- Chapter 39. Study Questions and Answers
Dimensions and Characters of The Big Picture Gross Anatomy PDF
- 512 Pages
- File Size: 23 MBs
- English Language
- 8-Star Rating
- The Big Picture Series
Download Link for The Big Picture Gross Anatomy PDF
Shown below is a blue highlighted download link for The Big Picture Gross Anatomy PDF ebook file. Click it to start your free download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.