In this post, we will provide you with an overview of The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery 5th Edition Pdf Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Description of The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery 5th Edition Pdf
Covering all areas of trauma, critical care, and emergency surgery, The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 5th Edition, brings you fully up to date with recent changes in the field. This pocket manual is an indispensable resource for everyone on the trauma/acute care team, with practical, easy-to-read coverage of the wide range of patients seen daily with urgent presentation – whether from injury, emergency general surgical disease, or a major complication. This user-friendly manual is one that every trauma surgeon, surgical resident, surgical critical care specialist, emergency medicine physician, and emergency or trauma nurse will want to keep close at hand for daily use.
Features of The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery 5th Edition Pdf
- Up-to-date coverage of trauma, critical care, and emergency general surgery from a newly expanded group of national and international experts in the field.
- Organized in a chronological fashion following the usual events and phases of care after injury or acute surgical illness.
- Many new and revised chapters throughout the book, plus an entirely new section on surgical rescue and management of frequent complications.
- Evidence-based recommendations backed by extensive clinical experience, presented in a quick-reference format for ease of use.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Recommended Books For You
Andrew B. Peitzman, MD
- Executive Vice-Chair and Vice-Chair for Clinical Services
- Distinguished Professor of Surgery
- Mark M. Ravitch Chair in Surgery
- Chief, Division of General Surgery
- Vice-President for Trauma and Surgical Services, UPMC
Education & Training
- BS (cum laude), University of Pittsburgh
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency, University Health Center of Pittsburgh
- Research Fellowship, The New York Hospital-G. Thomas Shires, MD Cornell Medical Center
Dr. Peitzman’s publications can be viewed through PubMed.
Research, Clinical, and/or Academic Interests
- Study of hemorrhagic shock and trauma and the response to injury
Dimensions and Characters of The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery 5th Edition Pdf
- Publisher : LWW; 5th edition (September 18, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1040 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975113047
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975113049
- Item Weight : 2.7 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.01 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #497,487 in Books
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.