In this post, we will provide you with an overview of The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF Make sure to read until the end to understand what book you are downloading.
Features of The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF
- Presents information in a succinct, consistent, outline format that conveys the most important diagnostic and management information for a given topic.
- Features new chapters on Radiology, Trauma Resuscitation and Adjuncts, and Intraoperative Considerations.
- Includes more clinical algorithms of disease work-up, diagnosis, and management, as well as updated board-style questions in every chapter.
- Covers the latest advances in surgical technique, instrumentation, and standards of practice, including more information on HIPEC and new coverage of the pregnant patient.
- Provides updated references for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by faculty and residents from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, one of the world’s top surgical training programs.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Recommended Books For You
Description of The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF
Written by teams of Washington University residents and faculty, The Washington Manual® of Surgery, 8th Edition, focuses on the essential information you need to know, providing concise, high-yield content that covers the broad spectrum of patient care in general surgery. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find practical information on all surgical subspecialties (thoracic, GI, colorectal, cardiac, vascular, breast, trauma, critical care, and more)—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference. This bestselling manual is an excellent source of expert guidance for surgical residents, attendings, medical students, and others who provide care for patients with surgical disease.
American Board of Surgery
Medical School: Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC, 1992
Research Fellowship, Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 1996
General Surgery Residency, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 1999
- American College of Surgeons
- American Surgical Association
- Southern Surgical Association
- Association for Surgical Education
- Association of Program Directors in Surgery
- Association for Academic Surgery
- Society of University Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
Awards and Honors
- 2020 Vice President, American Board of Surgery
- 2020 SCORE Editor-in-Chief
- 2020 Partners Medical Education Alumna Educator Award, inaugural year inductee
- 2018-2019 Hedwig van Ameringen Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (ELAM) program
- 2019 Inaugural fellow of Academy of Educators, Washington University School of Medicine
- 2018 Inaugural fellow in the American College of Surgeons Academy of Educators
- 2015 Southern Surgical Association, Shipley Award
- 2012 ACGME Parker J. Palmer Courage to Teach Award
- 2005 Association for Surgical Education Outstanding Teacher Award
Dimensions and Characters of The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF
- 1172 Pages
- File Size:
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF
Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020
Reviewed in Brazil on January 19, 2021
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.